Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Togetherness Event 2022

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatooine View Post
    In dev diary the Togetherness Memoir promissed to be the power of Unity, giving you +400% output.
    I have just started it, but only thing it did was given me a new white island instead of +400% output.

If this is the real power of Unity (as describe in dev diary) it's very disappointing.
    Hard to celebrate the power of something that has no power. But never mind it is a few quest - Does not take long to do.
    Thx for the books- only thing useful you get out it if, but they are worth it. I just don't get why BB keeps spamming us with useless buffs and buildings, not after they blamed us for being the problem with Unity, because our star menus and islands was too crowded. And a building with a 24 hour cooldown and a buff that last an hour??? -I have a zillion different barracks buff I can use instead.
    tn
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    I was not even patient enough to look long enough to find something which was potentially boosted. Checked a few production buildings, seen nothing, thought something about them guys .................. could at least bother to give correct description instead of stupid "that looks dangerous" or what. 2nd enhancer even lasted some 30 seconds. Not even time to find out what it was for. How is that supposed to be fun? We have life BB, some of us anyway, you know. We can't be messing about like you do with the game.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 01.12.22 at 09:08.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Have just got the mega buff and have had a look around at what is and what is not affected.
    All Wood chains - everything seems to be +400
    All weaponsmiths - everything seems to be +400
    All smelters - not affected by buff
    Epic Forge - weapon producing parts are +400 but smelter parts are not affected (the change is not shown in the production options, you have to start the relevant part to see the upgraded production
    Epic Farmyard - everything except water production is affected (as bracketed for epic forge)
    Epic Woodyard - everything except coal production is affected (as bracketed for epic forge)
    Wierdest is on the advanced weapons - like mortar, arque etc - the producer itself gives +400 but the component makers such as wheelmaker, carpenter etc are not.
    All mines and masons are affected.
    Gold chain is not affected (apart from mines)
    Bread chain is affected except water.
    No water producers are affected (cant see the wells, dont have any)
    No coal producers are affected (apart from mines, cant see cokers )
    Meat chain is affected, cant see butcher as they are alternatively buffed.

lol just reading that thru - to clarify - affected means the buff works on that item, not affected means it doesn't
    Last edited by cat_flap; 01.12.22 at 10:26.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    So Togetherness = Unity
    The developers try lots of things that had unexpected consequences and created a whole new testing environment
    We got lots of zone refreshes and everyone ends up with disappointment and a grey game!

interesting story - German humour I guess. I'm really not sure about the ending!
    HOTFIX!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_flap View Post
    Have just got the mega buff and have had a look around at what is and what is not affected.
    All Wood chains - everything seems to be +400
    All weaponsmiths - everything seems to be +400
    All smelters - not affected by buff
    Epic Forge - weapon producing parts are +400 but smelter parts are not affected (the change is not shown in the production options, you have to start the relevant part to see the upgraded production
    Epic Farmyard - everything except water production is affected (as bracketed for epic forge)
    Epic Woodyard - everything except coal production is affected (as bracketed for epic forge)
    Wierdest is on the advanced weapons - like mortar, arque etc - the producer itself gives +400 but the component makers such as wheelmaker, carpenter etc are not.
    All mines and masons are affected.
    Gold chain is not affected (apart from mines)
    Bread chain is affected except water.
    No water producers are affected (cant see the wells, dont have any)
    No coal producers are affected (apart from mines, cant see cokers )
    Meat chain is affected, cant see butcher as they are alternatively buffed.

lol just reading that thru - to clarify - affected means the buff works on that item, not affected means it doesn't

Thanks for writing that up, I found similar anomalies when I was looking through for changes. First impression was that most 'Resources' in the economic overview were not affected, while other categories were. It's odd and needs proper explanation imo.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    24 Day's cooldown.
    I deleted the snowflake building.
    Targets: All Workyards, Barracks, Elite Barracks and Epic Workyards
    As mentioned above it does not.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    So I finished this event, and got ............. ye, you got it ........... Disappointment. And that's what the whole event was. Nothing, just confusion and disappointment. Well I guess very low level players probably appreciated some of the quest rewards, like books maybe. In fact it does look like that was the target users of this event - very low levels. So no surprise I end up Disappointed.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Can be finished easily. If we finish quest pls switch off event counter, or next year pls give us something more, calendar, shop, daily quest idk.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not level-specific, so undoubtedly higher levels power through this easily, but full-marks for the touch of humor in the quest story. A better mini-event than many recently. Good to see some imagination in something new...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by faivq View Post
    I refuse to participate in "Zone refresh" celebration!
    I can understand that the managers try desperately to "keep face" after they picked the trashy Unity and started transfer too late.
    But his now looks and feels as an intended humiliation.
    No, thanks!
    The whole thing proves that the players are a joke to BB.
    They don't care about players, they mock em.

Reply to Thread