Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 08/12/22

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Firstly, I'd like to thank the Owners and Developers for this fun game, and all the hard work I know you put into it. It's easy to miss realizing and appreciating those kinds of things in life. We are all at fault for doing that to some degree or another. I want to make sure that I do not come off as someone who forgets his manners and doesn't take you into consideration.

That being said, I think I speak for the majority of players in this game that you need to do something about the chat window and its frequent unintended focus flipping. I think it would be a VERY appreciated feature if you would put a User Customizable Locking Setting on it so we can keep the focus of our preferred chat window. A simple tickable control checkbox around the chat window would suffice, or you could make it a more customized selection of settings incorporating multiple chat controls in this area. There is nothing more embarrassing, and indeed, disruptive to our communication and needed dialog sessions than someone or something interfering with it such that it does not go to its intended audience.

Also, if you deem it worthy, it would be nice if the chat window was resizable, and with font controls. It might even be nice if we could setup user names to show differently to us, so as to improve our focus of people we are trying to hear in the crowd. Oftentimes it can be difficult to have a conversation with someone when many are speaking and causing scrolling of the chat. I know you have the 1:1 feature, but that is more for privacy than focus. Sometimes we want the group or room to hear, but still have a need for easier focus on the person we are talking to.

Anyway, those are some thoughts from me, and I'd like it if you did take it serious.

Thank you for your ear,
    IAmSpace

Oh, and also, can we do something about being able to move the Storage facilities? I know you have made it so that one is needed to initiate the colonization of new areas on the map, and that is fine, but can you make it so we can move that one AFTER we build another in the same area?

Anyways, just some thoughts I'd like you to consider,
    IAmSpace
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 27.12.22 at 14:24. Reason: double post

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for your feedback.

We have many plans for improvements, but before we start introducing them, we need to make sure the game works the way we and you (the players) want it to work. This includes fixing the remaining issues/bugs on which we are currently working on.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmSpace View Post
    Firstly, I'd like to thank the Owners and Developers for this fun game, and all the hard work I know you put into it. It's easy to miss realizing and appreciating those kinds of things in life. We are all at fault for doing that to some degree or another. I want to make sure that I do not come off as someone who forgets his manners and doesn't take you into consideration.

That being said, I think I speak for the majority of players in this game that you need to do something about the chat window and its frequent unintended focus flipping. I think it would be a VERY appreciated feature if you would put a User Customizable Locking Setting on it so we can keep the focus of our preferred chat window. A simple tickable control checkbox around the chat window would suffice, or you could make it a more customized selection of settings incorporating multiple chat controls in this area. There is nothing more embarrassing, and indeed, disruptive to our communication and needed dialog sessions than someone or something interfering with it such that it does not go to its intended audience.

Also, if you deem it worthy, it would be nice if the chat window was resizable, and with font controls. It might even be nice if we could setup user names to show differently to us, so as to improve our focus of people we are trying to hear in the crowd. Oftentimes it can be difficult to have a conversation with someone when many are speaking and causing scrolling of the chat. I know you have the 1:1 feature, but that is more for privacy than focus. Sometimes we want the group or room to hear, but still have a need for easier focus on the person we are talking to.

Anyway, those are some thoughts from me, and I'd like it if you did take it serious.

Thank you for your ear,
    IAmSpace

Oh, and also, can we do something about being able to move the Storage facilities? I know you have made it so that one is needed to initiate the colonization of new areas on the map, and that is fine, but can you make it so we can move that one AFTER we build another in the same area?

Anyways, just some thoughts I'd like you to consider,
    IAmSpace

So new, so full of ideas and suggestions, not yet disillusioned....

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Thank you for your feedback.

We have many plans for improvements, but before we start introducing them, we need to make sure the game works the way we and you (the players) want it to work. This includes fixing the remaining issues/bugs on which we are currently working on.
    Yeah we heard that a lot....
    We gonna do.... Things....
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 03.01.23 at 13:26. Reason: double post

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah2_777 View Post
    Yeah we heard that a lot....
    We gonna do.... Things....
    Yeah, and they are working very hard on it.....

Reply to Thread