Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 08/12/22

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Empty tooltip ?

No more empty tooltip, so this rectangle is not the outline of a tooltip.

I can let it disappear if I mouse-over a general, I then get a box with contents. Witch even does vanish after a few moments.
    But if I do nothing this empty box will stay forever.

Even a box filled with information can pop up, this one gives information about a jolly geologist but it is in reality the info box of the Younger Gemini General right behind it.

This is also a never disappearing tooltip. Unless of-course you hold your mouse over a Younger Gemini General then the information that goes with the general is visible.

And shortly after this happens, the tooltip will finally go away.
    Last edited by wintertime; 09.12.22 at 09:43.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    how does qualan know so much about the event? i haven't seen any info from bb. did i miss a post?
    After 8 years of the same Christmas event viga I more surprised you don't have the same info as Qualan, me, and all the others who have played for close to a decade.

qawpaw
    preview on wiki

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    After 8 years of the same Christmas event viga I more surprised you don't have the same info as Qualan, me, and all the others who have played for close to a decade.
    Ye can't argue with that lol... Just goes back to the lack of communication thing. If our guild is any indicator then new players are arriving in game now. would be helpful for them if BB did their usual post. I presume there is a reason why this hasn't happened, it's not usual tbf.

event starts 12th, i guess a post with event info will go up on the 13th!.. watch this space

EDIT: ok post is up. I'll keep my gob shut from now on
    Last edited by vigabrand; 10.12.22 at 10:03.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    my bet is today 5 mins b4 they turn out the lights - but seems they broke the mold with this event so maybe also on dev diary :P

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    the tooltips in the event calendar are messy, please do a quick fix

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_turtle View Post
    the tooltips in the event calendar are messy, please do a quick fix
    that a good joke- maintenance for a tooltip )

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    if a building is in zZz mode, why is it moving - e.g. mines, weapon smithes, improved buildings and alot of others, mostly (if not all) form the 4th building menu tab

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_turtle View Post
    if a building is in zZz mode, why is it moving - e.g. mines, weapon smithes, improved buildings and alot of others, mostly (if not all) form the 4th building menu tab
    Since you don't actually say what is moving, I'm presuming you mean the production progress bar for when the building is sleeping. In which case No bug as all production buildings do that and have done since the beginning of the game.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    the building itself is animated, like if it is set to produce. Worker is coming out hammering stuff, the selmeter pot is moving, miners are coming out, powderhut is moving.

Reply to Thread