Reply to Thread

Thread: Constant Zone Refreshing

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Constant Zone Refreshing

Hi,
    Does anyone have any idea what the issue is with zone refreshing and how to avoid it? Its almost every 15 secs now and the usual generic answer to everything of clearing cache etc does nothing to improve it. Makes no difference to what browser I use either, I have tried quite a few.

I thought it might be connection dropouts but that is fine.

I know its a known issue but having to keep reselecting a building or explorer/geo is grinding and its bad enough having to send out explorers one at a time and its not like its quick either, the game freezes for a few seconds before I can do anything.

Not that BB will care by looks of things but thats me done. Having played the game from almost the start and as a dev myself its sad to see the state of this game. It could be so good with a bit of investment, proper processes and properly skilled devs.

The replies of we care about the players and doing everything we can to fix the game just dont wash and are simply annoying, we know fine well BB does not care about the players and nor do I expect them to, like with almost any business its about least amount of work for max amount of profit but you still have to provide a suitable product.

When you cant even get the basics right its hard to see how the more difficult issues will ever be resolved. Basic labelling of stuff, missing or incorrect tooltips etc is not a bug, its bad processes and quality control. You also cannot blame players for doing something you have allowed like resources in star menu, it makes no difference if BB think people have abused it or its not intended to be used that way, thats just bad oversight and planning.

I read a post somewhere I think in game ideas and the reply was they are concentrating on fixing the current issues before introducing anything else, why was another almost useless feature like shady dealings introduced and even that doesnt work properly, another thing to try and fix and for what, a very small % of player base.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 12.01.23 at 12:22. Reason: double post

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    The "Zone-Refresh" issue is known to us. We have made several fixes in the past to reduce the amount of the said error and we are still working on a complete solution to this problem. We are seeing an increased number of reports of this bug after our recent updates and we are also fully aware of the importance of this issue.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    will it be sorted anytime soon : )

Reply to Thread