Thread: No migration link

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    gave up and created a new ubisoft account. Seemed to work

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have a Ubisoft account but when I log in via the Ubisoft account it advised me my account is blocked

My only way to log in is via Facebook.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i have an existing ubi acc but it brings me out as new settler, i saw trafffer post about it and makes sense but i tried to create another ubi acc and as i have 1 with my existing email it did not allow me. please help.

ok i used my wifes email and created another ubi acc, it worked. i hope, find out tomorrow i suppose. good luck all
    Last edited by Stippa; 22.01.23 at 21:50.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Imshi View Post
    Latest ticket : Ubisoft Support Ticket: 17673125

If i attempt to look at / add info it just gives a 404 error

If i go to my profile on the game and click migrate, then go to the login section, complete the details (which are right as i am logged into Ubisoft with them) it says to wait then the box goes blank and does nothing else. If I try to log in it says there is no account connected with it. I can send screenies but dont really want to do that in open forum tbh
    This could have happened because the Ubisoft account you tried to use already had The Settlers Online profile. This also explains why the new account worked for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    one of my guildies has this problem

he is loging in with facebook, Denis52 username shows up (all good so far)
    when he is going to My Profile to migrate, TheDog1952 user name shows up (not what he wants or uses)

anyone else having the same?
    If he logs into the website with his Facebook account and goes to the "My Profile" tab, he should see the same name. Make sure he is not using the wrong login method, or trying to use an Ubisoft account, with a TSO profile already created on it.

For security reasons, I can't talk about account details here, especially if someone is not the account owner, so if the situation persists, please contact Support Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda-6 View Post
    I have a Ubisoft account but when I log in via the Ubisoft account it advised me my account is blocked

My only way to log in is via Facebook.
    If your Ubisoft account is banned, please simply make a new Ubisoft account, and complete the migration.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hello my brother, TSO name: mralaska, have a problem.
    He want to migrate to ubisoft account but the page said "the username you entered is not available" however show that same username upper.

what he can do? he was on level 67...
    Attached Images

Boudiccia
    same same same .. 2 years later and they have not managed to get it right .. have just - as a test - started from the beginning - and it is not funny
    i am/was level 64 in my old game -and now I cant log in to that profil --------- the so called customer support ask me to send screenshoots/vidios of my log in problems ... have done that since king what ever his name was - and the only answer is .. I am sorry you have issues .... please send screenshots..........
    Last edited by Boudiccia; 28.01.23 at 12:09. Reason: blob

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by valenchakur View Post
    He want to migrate to ubisoft account but the page said "the username you entered is not available" however show that same username upper.
    Hello.

Did you read our guide here?

3. In this popup you can now create a Ubisoft account. The name of the Ubisoft account can be different from your Settlers account.
    It doesn't matter what name you choose in this window (it's just Ubisoft's nickname, not your nickname in The Settlers Online).

Quote Originally Posted by Boudiccia View Post
    same same same .. 2 years later and they have not managed to get it right .. have just - as a test - started from the beginning - and it is not funny
    i am/was level 64 in my old game -and now I cant log in to that profil --------- the so called customer support ask me to send screenshoots/vidios of my log in problems ... have done that since king what ever his name was - and the only answer is .. I am sorry you have issues .... please send screenshots..........
    Please explain what is the issue "I cant log in to that profile" is just too general. Feel free to share also the Ticket ID, so I will be able to check it out.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by The_A_CE View Post
    I'm very nervous because it says link on the left and create a new on the right.

There are no options between left and right. It's just a form. And the end game looks like a new account.

Which I don't want. Last time we went through this I was locked out for months til finally it worked out that my old FB was reconnected.

I'm too nervous to press go given I don't feel like I am able to even follow the screen shot instructions. Can I please get some help/direction?

I'm the guild leader. I can't afford to not be in this game again.
    I also was skeptical about the migration. I deleted the Facebook Application and got the email which let me land at the create account view with my old username but then I wanted to create an account with the same username it won't let me. Eventually the support team instructed me to create an account with a new username.
    Now this new username is linked to the old account and I can continue the game as before.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation We deserve a better, faster service from tso support

Quote Originally Posted by MogwaiFearSatan View Post
    No migration link but I have an old Ubisoft account; cannot remember the password and cannot generate a password reset email (says it will send one, but it never appears)
    Something similar happened to me during recent Christmas event,

Suddenly TSO asked me to reset my password, however even if I tried several times a day FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS , e-mail to do that NEVER arrived.

Furthermore, sometimes I got a "there has been an error, try again later" message.

I kept sending messages to SUPPORT with NO ANSWER AT ALL

Then, after two weeks I contacted my local Ubisoft chapter who sent me a link at 3:00 am, but it had expired at 8:30 when I tried to use it.

Finally after some correspondence with Ubisoft agents I got a new link.

But sadly I lost part of the event,

There is no way to communicate if one looses account access.

Why can't we reach the Forum independently as we used to?

ITS AN ORDEAL , I wonder how many players, friends, TSO customers have been lost that way

We need an Alternative Communication Channel and BETTER , TIMELY, SERVICE FROM The Settlers Online SUPPORT
    Last edited by Sandycat; 14.01.24 at 02:40.
    I'm using Windows 11 & Firefox (64 bit) updated.
    I clear cache when I have problems with the game

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Sandycat.

I'm sorry to hear that.

I don't know how you contacted us, did you use the HELP/SUPPORT form on our website? If so, you should have received a response from us. To verify what happened, I would need to have the Ticket ID or email address you used to contact us. Please do not share it here, but through the forum PM (the same way as you have already contacted me).

If there is any issue, you should follow this procedure:

1. Contact our Support Team
    2. Contact Ubisoft Support (if it's about Ubisoft Account)
    3. Contact me via forum PM/whisper In-Game with the Ticket ID

Reply to Thread