Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 09/02/23

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Any chance of a dev diary please BB_Trafffer? Maybe for future events look to get one a week ahead of go live to help folks to prepare?

Cheers.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    +1 for getting info 7 days before an event - please, pretty please

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    just read wiki for the details- as the event is on test.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlande View Post
    another update that does little to address the main issues most people are complaining about like zone refresh .
    In the past, we have implemented updates that focused on the "Zone-Refresh" issue, and their frequency has been reduced. Recently, we are seeing more reports of (again) high frequency of this issue, and this has been communicated to our development team. We are aware of this problem, and the team is working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    no event info?.. again!
    Dev Diary will be published before the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_turtle View Post
    and no fix for the "you have been outbidden(?) mail" as well :O
    The "outbid" mails are official system messages and system messages from the "Blue Byte" team generally cannot be deleted. The development team has already received feedback and is currently looking into the possibility of making adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin_1963 View Post
    https://prnt.sc/oUyWl3gx9_dz

^^^ Official twitter post states 8th ......... did the date change after that was posted or is it the normal lack of continuity on the social media pages ?
    I made a mistake and corrected it today. Thank you for noticing it, I will make sure it doesn't happen again.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfatalerror View Post
    20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.
    And yet here you are, still moaning about a free game.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i am one of the "more mature" gamers and i am fully aware my memory is not what it once was, but i'm sure we used to get event info a week or so before event start, if not more going way back...

anyone who has been playing a year will know what to expect but even so, seeing the info builds eagerness (i won;t say excitement in the current climate) and helps us prepare if necessary. Why is bb recently leaving this info until the last minute? surely not even u can be so unorganised that ur not sure whats going on until 2 days b4 launch?

event info -1

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlande View Post
    another update that does little to address the main issues most people are complaining about like zone refresh . Very little of this will have a direct improvement for many.
    you had 18 months notice of Flash going and you have had at least another year after it has gone to make the game stable. Is this a Programmer capability issue or a Platform incompatibility issue or a combo of both. It is clear after 2 and a half years that something is not up to the job.
    It appears that this update has broken the "zone refresh" popup.
    They're still occurring more frequently in the last couple of weeks (and visiting certain friends' islands just freezes up the game and locks up browser and Windoze, brilliant timing just before an event that demands lots of visits and cross-buffing), but the actual "zone refresh" notification no longer appears. Is this how they are "dealing with" the issue, just remove the popup and hope we're dumb enough not to notice the game freezing and time-warping?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    It seems like time for events between testserver and liveserver is going down.
    For the last couple of events dev diary is always placed on friday before start of event.
    This does not give testers time to do proper tests and bb no time to repair any small/major bugs which might appear.

On Monday the Valentine event will start. BB drops and keeps his fingers crossed that they will survive this event without major issues so a hotfix might be needed.

Give testers more time to test and listen to their comments.
    Guess zone refresh is not checked when placing event on testserver.

World
    Newfoundland
    Centering the Togetherness Memorial was nice.
    Can you also fix the Spa, Toy Factory, Candy Factory and Pumkin Mansion?
    Also, while the Haunted Mansion and Advanced Toolmaker look OK, they 're too big and occupy the front street. Can the be moved slightly backwards?
    "Few products escape the CHOAM touch... Logs, donkeys, horses, cows, lumber, dung, sharks, whale fur - the most prosaic and the most exotic... even our poor pundi rice from Caladan. Anything the Guild will transport, the art forms of Ecaz, the machines of Richese and Ix. But all fades before melange." — Duke Leto Atreides, Dune

World
    Newfoundland
    Carnival grounds, another off-center building...
    "Few products escape the CHOAM touch... Logs, donkeys, horses, cows, lumber, dung, sharks, whale fur - the most prosaic and the most exotic... even our poor pundi rice from Caladan. Anything the Guild will transport, the art forms of Ecaz, the machines of Richese and Ix. But all fades before melange." — Duke Leto Atreides, Dune

Reply to Thread