Reply to Thread

Thread: Mountain Labyrinth fog failing to clear

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Angry Mountain Labyrinth fog failing to clear

I started the Mountain Labyrinth venture and cleared all the camps that were visible at the start. Unfortunately the fog has failed to clear to show any further camps and I cannot progress or complete the venture. I've cleared the cache as per BB Traffers instuctions in the forum, cleared history and logged out for varying amounts of time (30 minutes, 1 hour, overnight) but still no change. I've tried using various browsers, clearing cache etc but still no difference the fog hasn't lifted. I've sent 2 tickets into support and an email but no response at all. Does anyone else have any sensible suggestions other than cancel the venture, stop playiing Settlers altogether or destroy the computer.
    Attached Images

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    when you log out- also log out of ubisoft site which can make a difference- Other than that, rinse and repeat those things you tried- it is hit and miss but they do clear the fog eventually

it is quite frsutrating, especially when there is no alternative route

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    have you used the shovel on the snowpile ?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you for your help, not having done the venture before I'd not realised there was snowpiles and due to the fog I'd not spotted any. Armed with the shovel I hovered over the fog and located a snowpile. Bingo some of the fog cleared and I was able to progress for a short while. Then back to clear cache, log out, log in, repeat and finally complete.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Your welcome

Reply to Thread