Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 15/03/23

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log 15/03/23

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Change Log 15/03/23.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi,

i like the early posting on the update.

also like the fixes.

would like a bulksending option on explorers more.

greetings

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi

Me also on the bulk sendin of Explorers

Thanks

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    UI: Chat channels no longer switch when starting or ending an adventure (would be wonderful thank you)
    UI: Fixed an issue that caused queued productions to disappear after opening and closing a production option (great)
    UI: Adjusting the position or rank of a guild member will no longer cause online markers to disappear (I didn't know this was happening and maybe is why I have wrongly kicked playing members - so hugely important)

Fixes before new stuff please, even bulk sending of explorers should wait.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    They have been having fixes for the past year and a half now - but the list aint getting shorter ....

We also need some new cookies to keep interested as waiting 3 years for that list to be fixed would mean most would end up walking away as well due to lack of new challenges

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Any improvements to anything are generally a good thing. The chat jump fix in particular is great.

It must be really confusing for new players to see these random and disconnected messages appear in Global, followed by outbursts of frustration and/or humour.

Global chat may go quiet for a while, but stopping the chat jump will (I think) encourage more people to post there. You can then go there by choice rather rather than being forced at a time when you are busy doing something else.

Thanks BB.
    Last edited by Bob_2828; 10.03.23 at 10:37.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    I realise new stuff is still important but not 'new' in a way that will just make an already broken item harder to put right i.e. the Guild Shield.

Layering problems upon problems will not make things better. Just an even bigger problem to resolve.

So new has to be new from scratch and new buildings are the easiest way. Perhaps to keep some of the higher level players an extra island to visit that could just be for mining some new resource or to keep generals. Someone has suggested before a separate area to send them to and from. Perhaps hold the barracks and training grounds there too. There are many ideas I am sure that would not exacerbate existing problems but enhance the game. But it will also need a separate team creating the new. These problems need to be resolved and quickly now. The update on the 15th March is extremely good news.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    These problems need to be resolved and quickly now.
    Quicky in BB land is extremely out of sync with TSO player land alas - Like i said, a lot of these issues have been about for close to 2 years now and most havent been solved, just alleviated to some extend or still just exist. If the tempo of fixes is indicative of when this will be solved- we will never see meaningfull new content as BB has stated no new content till the bugs are fixed ...

I am happy to see some fixes but in all reality... it is just minor yet again and a short list .. yet again

So yes the update helps- so we should be happy with the update- but at the same time we should be critical of the lack of quick progress on these bugs and the lack of a clear path from BB for the game/fixes - It is all about kicking the can down the road

Reply to Thread