Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Easter Event 2023

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello.

Hello. Please try all the possible ways to create Settlers on your Island, and if this doesn't work, please reach out to our Support Team here.
    Hya Traffer, problem is this issue has been running since at least Easter 2021 event ( stopped looking earlier than that) so all the ways round it have been tried. If the player has a school/university/residence tribute they can make the settlers, if not then they are totally stuck. Why not just remove the quest next year and replace it with something else?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Hya Traffer, problem is this issue has been running since at least Easter 2021 event ( stopped looking earlier than that) so all the ways round it have been tried. If the player has a school/university/residence tribute they can make the settlers, if not then they are totally stuck. Why not just remove the quest next year and replace it with something else?
    that is difficult and hard work

Easier solution: put a village school or education tribute in day 1 of the calendar - then everyone is sure to be able to complete it- make door golden so even late event start will get you the item

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Exactly what we suggested back in 2021 but 2 years later same issue exists and BB still tell people to ry all the ways to make the settlers and then to contact support. Surely support must know.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    "There is a total of 21 doors. You can open one door each day. Opening missed doors for gems will cost 100 gems for normal doors and 300 gems for special doors."

Wrong description.
    Log in every 24 hours to open a door.............................................. .....
    I logged in yesterday morning: door not available.
    Logged in now: missed yesterday's door.

*facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    that is difficult and hard work

Easier solution: put a village school or education tribute in day 1 of the calendar - then everyone is sure to be able to complete it- make door golden so even late event start will get you the item
    No.
    I don't need another stupid school to put in star menu.
    They need to fix things.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 14.04.23 at 09:15. Reason: double post

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    If you have Harbor just do 50. It works.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Well no negatives here. My 9th Easter event and I still like it.

Good explorers, more of the useful building I am collecting, and I was surprised how good the new buildings are!
    Easter Egg Tree - yes the cooldown is long, and this 10% days reduction per additional building is new, but I used it in the event and it does simply seem to double the number of loot table rolls for each explorer. Love it . As for the 24 days cooldown - I worked out how long it will take me to collect 300 crystals with casual playing and its more than 24 days, so probably reasonably balanced. This building shows that this is a long term game - more explorers = more event rewards : Simple. Keep playing the game, keep collecting explorers each event, and the Egg tree rewards you for staying true.

Art Museum - 500 manuscripts ... yawn ... don't buy the upgrade then. Have only used the second boost "Metalwork sculpture" and deposit sizes seem like 3 time bigger than my spec'd up geologists normally find, so very good.

Thanks again for a nice event

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland

Egg Refills?

What are they and where are they supposed to be used?

A guild member (level <40) got 8 of them from The Grain Conflict.
    Tried to run one myself, but only got 10 eggs.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    What are they and where are they supposed to be used?
    You cannot use them in any way. We have already reported this to our dev team.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Canyou get the easter egg tree fixed for next event so explorers sent while the buff is active come back with extra event resources. That isn't working atm. Also the rediculous resources needed to create buffs on the art gallery need to be re thought and be more realistic for all levels of players

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Anorexia View Post
    Canyou get the easter egg tree fixed for next event so explorers sent while the buff is active come back with extra event resources. That isn't working atm. Also the rediculous resources needed to create buffs on the art gallery need to be re thought and be more realistic for all levels of players
    i guess you meant art museum and that explorers sent when buff is active but return after it expires do not bring back extra as they should

Reply to Thread