Reply to Thread

Thread: Weird account mixup FB and Uplay

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Question Weird account mixup FB and Uplay

Hello, today I got scared that I lost everything because I tried to login and I just entered my uplay account details and it started me lvl1...

After some back and forth, logout and re login I did realized that all this time I was logging in the game through facebook, so once I logged in again with my facebook everything was fine again.

So now I have 1 account lvl 1 in my uplay account and another 36lvl with facebook login... not sure how I can have 2 accounts with 1 email, but how can I merge those without losing my 36lvl one?

Thanks!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Raistling.

Please contact our Support Team here, they will guide you through the process.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Same problem

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello Raistling.

i have the same problem,and now i caqn eneter in the game with facebook on my old account and when i loog in in uplay i an on LVL 1,now im waiiting Paul to help me ,he is a great guy.

nitro912gr
    Quote Originally Posted by olver View Post
    i have the same problem,and now i caqn eneter in the game with facebook on my old account and when i loog in in uplay i an on LVL 1,now im waiiting Paul to help me ,he is a great guy.
    I have emailed the team and we are moving through the process. I was so sure that I was playing with ubi account before that I totally ignored the merge warnings

nitro912gr
    Hello Raistling.

Hi this is Raistling with my level 1 account that I accidentally created once logged in with my ubisoft account, I contacted support and they can't help me.
    They don't even understand the problem that is described in this forum post https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/38885
    At 3.b

3. I only see a brown/white/black page pop up and can't do anything.
    b) You tried to log in to a Ubisoft account, which is already connected to a Settlers account. This can be an accidentally created alt account or as noted in 1. a level 1 account. Since Ubisoft only allows one Settlers account on Ubisoft account, the connection will be blocked immediately and the brown/white/black page will appear in the pop-up. If you can remember the account (avatar name) you created by mistake please contact our Support Team and include the name.
    Support provided this forum post to step by step migrate the account but once I got blocked in step 3.b and told them about it, they can't even understand the situation, now they tell me to contact ubisoft support????

Please help! I don't want to lose my account!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Explain to the support team exactly what the problem is and listen to their advice, they are trying to help you. Please also share the TicketID with me, either here or via a forum Private Message, so I will check it out.

nitro912gr
    Explain to the support team exactly what the problem is and listen to their advice, they are trying to help you. Please also share the TicketID with me, either here or via a forum Private Message, so I will check it out.
    Hello I did explained and still told me the same thing, the case id is below

Case Reference # 18310653

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro912gr View Post
    Hello I did explained and still told me the same thing, the case id is below
    I checked the ticket and there is nothing wrong with it, and you also seem to be aware of it.

You are trying to transfer your TSO account to a Ubisoft account that already has a TSO account, so this is not possible. You can only have one TSO account on your Ubisoft account.

TSO support has no control over the Ubisoft account, and we cannot delete TSO profiles (this can be only done by the account owner). If you want to use your Ubisoft account, you will need to log into your Ubisoft account and manually remove your lv1 TSO profile from your Ubisoft account. This will take 2 weeks, and after this process, you will be able to use this Ubisoft account for the migration.

nitro912gr
    I checked the ticket and there is nothing wrong with it, and you also seem to be aware of it.

You are trying to transfer your TSO account to a Ubisoft account that already has a TSO account, so this is not possible. You can only have one TSO account on your Ubisoft account.

TSO support has no control over the Ubisoft account, and we cannot delete TSO profiles (this can be only done by the account owner). If you want to use your Ubisoft account, you will need to log into your Ubisoft account and manually remove your lv1 TSO profile from your Ubisoft account. This will take 2 weeks, and after this process, you will be able to use this Ubisoft account for the migration.
    Thank you, this information that I can delete the account myself was not provided to me, I will do this and try the transfer again then. I hope it work because I'm logged in with this very account right now to be able to post.

Although maybe you need to clarify that you can delete the level 1 account yourself, here as well https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/38885

b) You tried to log in to a Ubisoft account, which is already connected to a Settlers account. This can be an accidentally created alt account or as noted in 1. a level 1 account. Since Ubisoft only allows one Settlers account on Ubisoft account, the connection will be blocked immediately and the brown/white/black page will appear in the pop-up. If you can remember the account (avatar name) you created by mistake please contact our Support Team and include the name.

Reply to Thread