Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 10/05/23

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    yeah, some new useless skins :O
    can the development-team turn their focus on the bulk-sent option for explorers, please? That would really help alot of players.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Mails: Friend trade-mails are no longer sent to the Outbox after accepting or rejecting them

Am I understanding correctly that we won't be able to view trades we have sent and/or received in the outbox? I often review trades I have sent to double check what I have sent/received. I have been known to mistype when sending trades and/or forgot which half a trade I have sent. I appreciate being able to review the trades.
    Last edited by Graciethecat; 09.05.23 at 13:01.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Graciethecat View Post
    Mails: Friend trade-mails are no longer sent to the Outbox after accepting or rejecting them

Am I understanding correctly that we won't be able to view trades we have sent and/or received in the outbox? I often review trades I have sent to double check what I have sent/received. I have been known to mistype when sending trades and/or forgot which half a trade I have sent. I appreciate being able to review the trades.
    Well spotted, I do the same, awful idea that no-one asked for that I have seen.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Graciethecat View Post

The way that is phrased it's not your sent trades which no longer are going to the outbox box, so you will still be able to review what trade you sent another player. It's trades sent to you which are no longer sent to the outbox when you respond to them. To re-cap if Joe sends Sam a trade, Joe still has a mail in out box but Sam no longer will.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Are we not anywhere with the game achievements fix? Ideally the expeditions...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickolas_Drynn View Post
    Are we not anywhere with the game achievements fix? Ideally the expeditions...
    The achievements for expeditions work fine so dont need fixing exacpt the ridiculous lvl they are set at. But PVP is broken and hence you cant score wins for all the achievements

We know it has low/no priority at BB so don;t expect a magical fix anytime soon- If anything, it became more broken during the last year

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Yea getting stuck on 90% load some times per week but usually delete unitydb when happens and reload game, been like this for some updates ago. Dont see any use to report any of the issues when more and more gets changed without info about it. Like issues with mail since it worked as is should until after this update.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Zero out of ten.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    BB: we deploy something we know doesn't work - but we offer a workaround --"my though" :than skip it pile of *feel free to think what ever you like* instead of deploying faulty code

this upgrade is totaly for the trashbin

and if you offer a link to something within the game - make sure that you get there with that one click, now you need 2(3) clicks to get from the notification of the last choice to the last chance tab within the merchent. that isn't the first time.
    Last edited by Max_turtle; 11.05.23 at 11:40.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    so LAG is a new feauture cool : (

Reply to Thread