Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to Post in Chat

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Unable to Post in Chat

Nothing done allows me to post in chat, nor has it for nearly two years. Tried:
    Cleared caches as per instructions given in email from BB and instructions in :Unity Webcache Deletion Developer Console, and Unity Webcache Deletion–neither way has helped,

Chromium browser web cache clearing via developer tool, and Chromium Browser (Chrome, Safari, etc.) Web Memory Delete
    -----
    Other attempts at remedies suggested by guild members:

*Stop being in a guild, wait 24 hours then join again. That has not worked either.
    *I have stayed logged out of the game for a period of time of about a week, and that hasn’t helped.

All browsers have been tried:Chrome/Google; Opera; Firefox: Microsoft Edge. No luck with any of these.
    Also tried: Took a brand new computer to a completely different location to use the internet/wifi in a completely fresh location and still unable to use post in chat.

Does the problem go back to when I originally accessed the game through STEAM?

Is there something else that I can enter in the Developer Console and not mess up my browser or computer?

Tough to participate in special activities when unable to post in chat. Mails don't get seen until too late.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Have you tried the solution that is not to be mentioned here and avoids unity all together?

That way at least you know if it is a unity problem for you or a more fundamental account problem

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Miss_Lanceherlot.

Please post here or send me via private message a ticket ID related to this problem, and I will check it out.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello Miss_Lanceherlot.

Please post here or send me via private message a ticket ID related to this problem, and I will check it out.
    How is it going?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm sorry, but I can't share details about other players, however, Miss recently received an update from me.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs up Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    I'm sorry, but I can't share details about other players, however, Miss recently received an update from me.
    Miss_L was able to chat today Thank you

Reply to Thread