Reply to Thread

Thread: Please make this game playable again!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Please make this game playable again!

As I notice I am starting to dwindle into inactivity again, I wondered why is that?
    Basicly - and I cannot believe I am the only one - this game wears you down.
    Every time the same things you have to do (especially during events).
    Constantly sending out explorers 1 by 1. Constantly collecting their rewards 1 by 1, where the previous reward constantly hovers over the button you need to click to claim he next one.
    Constantly having to setup my gens for each adventure. For example, I like to do Woodcutters with 19 gens. Every time I have to setup each general and assign each troop 1 by 1.
    It is wearing me down.

I know there are a lot of bugs that need to be fixed, but for me the joy of playing only remains for a short time before I feel "exhaused" by the game play itself.

Please fix the gameplay, by adding something like templates (if must even for gems) to make the gameplay bearable again.
    Do this for generals, explorers and buffs. And make the collection of rewards by the explorers easier to accept. Preferably in 1 go aswel.

Cheers,
    Morgwyn

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Explorer sending is still annoyingly tedious, but it has been possible to mass collect loot for a while. Filter type check Loot mail (if you don't select a type from the dropdown, it will do everything, which you probably don't want) > Select All > Collect and Delete Selected Mail.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Gwalben; 11.06.23 at 18:27.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I did not know of that function, but sadly it is not working either. Since Unity if I check/select a message type nothing happens. It shows that I have selected something, but it does not actually select anything. I have used that option before to get rid of buff messages, but sadly that is not working anymore either.
    Thanks for thinking along though!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Should work, unless it's bugged for you. Select a message type. Then click the box next to the type dropdown to fill it in, which works as a select all function to automatically check the boxes next to each individual message.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not working here.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgwyn View Post
    Constantly having to setup my gens for each adventure. For example, I like to do Woodcutters with 19 gens. Every time I have to setup each general and assign each troop 1 by 1.
    It is wearing me down.
    I totally agree!

there should be some way of making presets for what we send to an adventure

.. so i can make a preset, click one button and then all gens for that preset is filled with the troops i want for that that adv

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nice that people want new stuff. I just want the existing stuff to work as before the game downgrade. And then of course I want my ghost ship back. missing for 1½ years now.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread