Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Game Update

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    To clarify: the downtime on the 20th lasted 8 hours (from 2:00 am to 10:00 am). Today's downtime will last about 10 hours - a total of 18 hours, while the event extension is 48 hours. You are still left with extra 30 hours of the event.

I understand that many of you schedule buffs and explorers, so the downtime interrupts them, but as I said, we hope this will somehow compensate for the loss.
    I totally understand how you resaon Traffer, but now when the maintance is extended to 2100...

So for myself. I logged in Monday evening.....so and now i cant log on tonight...and wont be able to log on until after work tomorrow. Wich means i have lost 8 hours from the last maintance..and now 41 hours downtime

Last log on last evening at 2100 to 2100 today is 24 hours.

Just glad my easter tree isnt running

Then from 2100 today too when i come home from work at 1500 that is another 18 hours

So suddenly your math dont add up anymore. Since it is 8+24+15=47 hours lost on a event.
    These are the things that makes you lose players and destroys the playing experience

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    It's high time to do something else, and you sit on the forum, like me, and write different words.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Vency View Post
    It's high time to do something else, and you sit on the forum, like me, and write different words.
    but having some of you to chat with, that is going through the motions of not being able to play, is good for my well being.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    To all those complaining about the downtime, I think you should demand your money back. Oh yes, that's right. It's a free game. If you could do better for free then put up or shut up.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kistelek View Post
    To all those complaining about the downtime, I think you should demand your money back. Oh yes, that's right. It's a free game. If you could do better for free then put up or shut up.
    i have no words

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I'd love to know whats going on, at the places I work if I had done this I'd be pulled up in front of a panel to explain why and provide suitable update to customers. After that i'd probably lose my job. I've also worked for some companies with poor practices but nothing quite like we experience with BB, im not just talking about this maint but in general.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Are the devs working for free? Are gems free?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I pay for premium every month, but the extension of premium doesn't help me with trading when event ends tomorrow!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you BB_Trafffer for your patience with us. I'll look forward to enjoying the game again when the devs have been able to finish up the necessary work.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogmer View Post
    Are the devs working for free?
    They're not, nor are the servers free or the bandwidth and infrastructure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogmer View Post
    Are gems free?
    Who buys gems? If you're not making enough with Short Letters then you're doing something wrong.

Reply to Thread