Thread: Game Update

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    2 more hours...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Seriously, what is so broken that it couldn't wait until after the event?

Some Unity sticking plaster fell off?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    We are fully aware that maintenance during an event is never a good thing for players. That's why we've compensated this time by extending the event by 48 hours, which is longer than the downtime. We hope that this will at least make the inconvenience easier to bear.

We apologize for that.

Not much point in extending the event when the whole of today has been wasted with the extra downtime, despite having several hours of down time 7 days ago! So no real extension.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by becky0020 View Post
    Not much point in extending the event when the whole of today has been wasted with the extra downtime, despite having several hours of down time 7 days ago! So no real extension.
    To clarify: the downtime on the 20th lasted 8 hours (from 2:00 am to 10:00 am). Today's downtime will last about 10 hours - a total of 18 hours, while the event extension is 48 hours. You are still left with extra 30 hours of the event.

I understand that many of you schedule buffs and explorers, so the downtime interrupts them, but as I said, we hope this will somehow compensate for the loss.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    The wait will be worth it folks, i'm looking forward a compensation email with an aunt irma basket and gold fever.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogmer View Post
    The wait will be worth it folks, i'm looking forward a compensation email with an aunt irma basket and gold fever.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    To clarify: the downtime on the 20th lasted 8 hours (from 2:00 am to 10:00 am). Today's downtime will last about 10 hours - a total of 18 hours, while the event extension is 48 hours. You are still left with extra 30 hours of the event.

I understand that many of you schedule buffs and explorers, so the downtime interrupts them, but as I said, we hope this will somehow compensate for the loss.
    So you gave us a 48 hour extension, knowing you were going to take 10 hours back 7 days later? So again not a 48 hour extension :-)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    LOL - You forgot the additional 2 skins for the Deerstalker...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Aaaand missed the deadline by a few hours.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    so eh it is almost 19:00 and still down?

Reply to Thread