Reply to Thread

Thread: Why wont anyone help get me back on my island

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Why wont anyone help get me back on my island

I've been playing Settlers for a number of years using the Facebook login. Then came the day anyone using a Facebook login had to register with a Ubisoft account. Finally after a few problems BB_Traffer was able to help and I opened a Ubisoft account and got back on my island. I continued to play as Matilda_6 until an update on May 10th. From that day my login wants to make me a new settler and although I've sent in tickets to support they've not managed to get me back to my island, the lastest email from Paul of the "the Settlers support team" is as follows :-

[removed]

Its not Ubisoft that is the problem, they didn't do the update on May 10th. I'm not alone with this problem but it appears the Settlers support team are unwilling to help any of us but they were willing to take our money to buy gemsand other items.

One very annoyed elderly settler
    Matilda_6

/BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 14.07.23 at 11:15.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Sorry to hear your unable to get back. This problem is widespread, my guild in particular has had a lev 76 & lev 68 both had their accounts reset to lev 1, after some back & forth with support they both decided to start from lev 1 again, I know its not what you wanted to hear but sounds like not many have migrated accounts & if they have they not sharing how they did it with the forum.
    I heard dealing with BB Traffer2 instead of support can point you in the right direction so maybe go online with your lev 1 account & make contact in game.
    A decent guild will help you build back fast especially event help so find a good 1 if you start from scratch again. Hope you get sorted.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Matilda_6a View Post
    I've been playing Settlers for a number of years using the Facebook login. Then came the day anyone using a Facebook login had to register with a Ubisoft account. Finally after a few problems BB_Traffer was able to help and I opened a Ubisoft account and got back on my island. I continued to play as Matilda_6 until an update on May 10th. From that day my login wants to make me a new settler and although I've sent in tickets to support they've not managed to get me back to my island, the lastest email from Paul of the "the Settlers support team" is as follows :-

[removed]

Its not Ubisoft that is the problem, they didn't do the update on May 10th. I'm not alone with this problem but it appears the Settlers support team are unwilling to help any of us but they were willing to take our money to buy gemsand other items.

One very annoyed elderly settler
    Matilda_6
    /BB_Trafffer
    Hello Matilda.

First of all, I had to delete part of your message, because it is not allowed to publicly share private exchanges with the support team.

Moving on to the issue - it's hard for me to comment because I have no idea what's going on, but based on my experience and what I've been able to find, your account has been disconnected from Ubisoft.

Now, if you want to access your account again, you need to reconnect it.

I'll explain how to do this, so it may also be useful for players in the future if they haven't checked our guide yet.

1. Go to our website: https://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/homepage
    2. Click "Login (Legacy account)"
    3. Either enter your details or press "Forgotten password?"
    4. After successfully logging in, you will see this screen:

NOW THE IMPORTANT PART - DO NOT ENTER AN UBISOFT ACCOUNT THAT ALREADY HAS A TSO PROFILE. You must use a Ubisoft account that does not have any TSO profile, otherwise, you will see an error message or a black screen:

5. if you have chosen to reset your password, check your email address. You should receive a link when clicked, will take you to the "merge" page.

If you still have any problems or concerns, please share them here respecting your and our privacy, or send me a direct PM with all the details and your support ticket ID so I can check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    This problem is widespread, my guild in particular has had a lev 76 & lev 68 both had their accounts reset to lev 1, after some back & forth with support they both decided to start from lev 1 again, I know its not what you wanted to hear but sounds like not many have migrated accounts & if they have they not sharing how they did it with the forum.
    Nooo.....! This is wrong. If you have an old account, we will help you get it back, but the process can be difficult and requires the cooperation of both parties. I know that many players have tried to migrate without reading the instructions first, which led them to a level 1 account, but it is still possible to get them back. Always contact the support team first, and if you still can't reconnect, just send me a PM in the forum with your ticket ID and I'll try my best to find the problem and help you or anyone else.

Your Settlers need you!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    BB_Traffer, I had your help to migrate my account when the Facebook login became unaccptable and I had been playing using my migrated account since Facebook login was no longer acceptable up until the game update on May 10th with no problems. After May 10th it will only accept my migrated account as a New Settler. I know others with the same problem, so what happened in the update on May 10th that affected a number of migrated accounts that no one wants to acknowledge they created a problem in the update.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Matilda_6a View Post
    After May 10th it will only accept my migrated account as a New Settler. I know others with the same problem, so what happened in the update on May 10th that affected a number of migrated accounts that no one wants to acknowledge they created a problem in the update.
    Your account has not been migrated if you see "New settler". I have given all the instructions and details above, please follow them if you want to get your account back, but if you don't want to cooperate, I won't be able to help you.

We can't manually connect or merge your or anyone account, this can be only done by the account owner.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I'm also having this problem with my main account, i can't log in to it anymore because of facebook connect not working
    I tried following your steps but didn't get further than this

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please contact our Support Team.

Reply to Thread