Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No Event bonus

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    are you high enough level to do the locked ones? if not then that is why
    I don't think that's the problem...true, I've been stuck at the same lvl for some time now as I'm too lazy to play more adventures to get to lvl81 (just kiddin') but I was able to buy those when this mini-event was activated last time.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Started this morning with no event timer.
    By this afternoon the event timer is there, showing the same time as the shop timer (23h 54 min at 15:32 BST)
    Got single loot off IOTP but x2 XP

Why don't you start these things on a Monday, not a Friday - you know there's a good chance it isn't going to work right.

EDIT And now logged in a few hours later, shop timer has gone and event timer at 23h 56 min.
    Last edited by Kafka-; 15.07.23 at 17:13.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    new one from me IotP I have prem and pfb so I get xp bonus from those, don't look like i got double anything on this

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...34965503611044 and I noticed when I came home from the adv, the timer had reset to 23:59 hours remain (was showing 21:17 when i started IotP

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

No Event Bonus in Sailor Adv Season

Quote Originally Posted by DorotheusII View Post
    Just completed "Split City in Summer" as player 2 and found I had no event bonus's in loot, I also noted that the countdown above chat box had disappeared.
    Single XP and I suppose the same with resouces.

Also Low limit in Adventures available with map fragments in Merchant

Please post in login page when this is fixed ... if it is fixed
    Last edited by Sandycat; 16.07.23 at 02:42.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I am also unable to buy any of the Arabian advs for the Sailor event on the merchant event tab. They are all locked.

Yesterday I completed a LS for Oil Lamp. I can't say for sure about XP because I only used an arrow, but 297 XP seems very low.

However, what I can say is that not only was loot not double, everything was the minimum available. Whist this is possible, it's highly unusual.

Can someone please confirm that BB / support is aware of this. Has anyone actually opened a support ticket?

Oh, and my event clock is also stuck at 23 hours although the minutes do change occasionally when I log on.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Did Besieger and no xp bonus

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Did anyone even notice this is the second time this event got activated this year? That never happens. Ever considered the activation was a bug?
    BB certainly didn't

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_2828 View Post
    Can someone please confirm that BB / support is aware of this. Has anyone actually opened a support ticket?
    i would say, open one - can never have too many tickets to make a problem clear

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by copycat71 View Post
    Did anyone even notice this is the second time this event got activated this year? That never happens. Ever considered the activation was a bug?
    BB certainly didn't
    I did wonder as there was no announcement and no log-in page message about it.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by andi13 View Post
    new one from me IotP I have prem and pfb so I get xp bonus from those, don't look like i got double anything on this

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...34965503611044 and I noticed when I came home from the adv, the timer had reset to 23:59 hours remain (was showing 21:17 when i started IotP
    In comparison, I have just done a WotS, even tho it is not in the event, I did get xp bonus from Prem and PFB, unlike the Iotp from yesterday

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...34965503611044

Reply to Thread