Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't Log In Again!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry Can't Log In Again!

I get to about 80% of the fat bloke with the white beard and it stops there.

Tried three different apps, Firefox, Chrome and IE but no joy.

Any ideas or helps please?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    i think that a memory of sorts gets plugged up -- clean it all out. i have set up browsers to clean all data after i close them - that normaly solves that particular issue when it comes up

andyliu
    having same problem been 14 hrs and still cant log in signed in/out, closed browser, rebooted computer...nothing works

andyliu
    think problem is related to newfoundland....have old id based on American English..tried it and got in immediately....went back to european english, newfoundland still no access

World
    Newfoundland
    removing the website data (clearing cache) works for me. also sometimes usa dont work sometimes eu.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Same here, same issue... clearing cache and deleting cookies doesn't work :-(

Update! I downloaded firefox onto my laptop and tried that - it worked! So maybe the answer is to uninstall, and then reinstall your browser?
    Last edited by Siobhan76; 18.08.23 at 12:42. Reason: more info

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Chrome, press F12->clear site data works every time since game tries to load beyond file and are stuck then. Do reload and press play

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by andyliu View Post
    think problem is related to newfoundland....have old id based on American English..tried it and got in immediately....went back to european english, newfoundland still no access
    Halleluya! I've been able to login for two days in a row .... after 4 days UNABLE

Page still has several blinks and freezes but now I'm able to place buffs

Wishing luck to the ones still having login problems
    I'm using Windows 11 & Firefox (64 bit) updated.
    I clear cache when I have problems with the game

Reply to Thread