Reply to Thread

Thread: Adventure Retro Style problem

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Adventure Retro Style problem

Hello. I made this adventure when it met the conditions of two quests - usually both get green - but not this time!
    Now I have a daily quest about this adventure which is waiting 3-4 days now - and don't know how to finish it.
    I made The Shaman for second time but it gave me something else.
    It seems to don't come through adventure search as well.
    Any advices?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    you should have a Retro style scenario in your star menu, it will be at the bottom of the adventures tab

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Sure. I had one, used it, but the quest did not sence the finishing /or Zone Refresh rolled it back /. I don't know from where to get another one.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    One more case exactly like this.
    I'm on premium time now so I got to make two daily quests of The Jester's map - "Like a disease". Fortunately, I had exactly two Jester's map adventures.
    So I made the first one - and it scored for itself and one of the celebration quests.
    I took the next celebration quests - and then the other chain of celebration came to "Complete a senario".
    OK, I made the second Jester's map, the celebration quest scored, the daily did NOT!
    Not even after I closed and reopened the game /sometimes it's just an issue of refreshing the quest menu/, not even after collecting the items of the second Jester...
    Now I'm hanging with a daily about the Jester's map - and without the adventure.

World
    Newfoundland
    in my case this bug is separate from premium. in fact when i was on premium i did not get 2 daily event quests.
    the bug seems to be just a duplicate quest on a random day. one quest is completed as normal but the other is dummy and cannot be completed. i had second scenario from previous year and completed that and the quest didnt complete.

questbook in general seems to have some weird behaviors possibly after conversion to unity?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please reach out to our Support Team.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    it will be fixed 3 days after end of event

Reply to Thread