Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Balloon Market Tribute

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Balloon Market Tribute

Hi, I realize the changelog, or is it the dev diary, states balloon tribute has known bugs, I think I may have found another one.

I have two balloon market tributes, I was given 2 gifts and 2 wait tasks when I placed one, nothing changed when I placed the 2nd.
    Today the countdown finished, both wait tasks cleared, I clicked a tribute and the countdown started as expected, I went to the bottom of my star and collected the single box (expecting to find two balloon gifts since having two tributes) but there was only one gift, not sure if the devs are aware of that bit while trying to make thier fixes

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Did you click on both tributes?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHopefulOne View Post
    Did you click on both tributes?
    yep

Skilled Student EdwardTheSlayer's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Same issue, both are only dropping one, initially there were two but now they seem to have synced and only one from both.
    Is that Zone Refreshed yet?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Same issue here.

This issue reveals a fundamental flaw in the new test schedule. Since the beginning of the game we had the events and items on test 2 months before they was rolled out on live. This last year however we have only been getting a two week test period. As we see here with the Balloon tributes this is not enough time for issues like this to appear on test before the live roll out.

It's worse with items being introduced with long cool downs. Testing a item with a 15day or more cool down in 14 days is not going to happen, it's so non-sensical that not even a two year old having a temper tantrum would demand it.

World
    Newfoundland
    same here - 2 tributes 1 gift

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    same 2 presents during event then at end of event both tributes synchronized and since event ends only 1 present even if you click on both

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am playing 2 servers, the euro server I have 2x BM tributes and get one gift, but the US server I have 1x BM tribute and get two countdowns and 2 gifts

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Settlers.

This issue has been reported to our development team and we are currently working on a fix.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    With today's update, this issue should be resolved.

Reply to Thread