Reply to Thread

Thread: New Levels

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

New Levels

when are we going to get new level that must be the easiset thing on the to do list that you will start losing big players wo help bring new plsyers along in the game if all we are playing for is star coins

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    any real new content is welcome- However, seeing the lack of information except the standard (once unity is fixed we will look at new content) i am not holding my breath

It would be nice to hear that something is in the works because eventually people will lose patience with the ever-wait

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    because eventually people will lose patience with the ever-wait
    whats funny is that last actual piece of content was introduced in late 2017 (or was it mid 2018?) so the ever-wait where you're satisfied in redoing the same trivial crap over and over again has already continued for more that some games entire lifecycle.

It would be nice to hear that something is in the works
    the only resemblance of 'something is in the works' in the last 4 years was briefly available on the test server for about 2 weeks in late 2019 and hasnt been seen since.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i know and i know

still, many players are still working on leveling up and/or maxing buildings/achievements so they feel they have something meaningful to do

On the other hand, the fact that the game is running far longer than the complete lifecycle of many other games, also shows there is a need/want in the market for it and no real good alternative at this moment - so hence having something come along in the form of extensions would be nice

once people run out of goals in game, they will start to leave so new goals are a must if they want to keep the game going (and we do not really know if they do as they would at all times say they will to avoid the exodus)

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't need new levels. I need building space.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just got to level 80. So far I found out that BB does not have math skills- it seems that 1*2=2- but so is 2*2,2*3,2*4 and 2*5.
    I most small adventures your are told you get 1- 2 star coins from each quest - but the total you end up getting is often just 2.

You can say that it does not really matter - not that much to use the star coins on.

all in all - not much to do now. I cant say I did not know that- that is why it has taken my this long to get here.
    I can see the need for new levels and new content - but
    I can also see all the new bugs it will bring.
    Maybe it is just time to find another game.... I have been looking before, and problem is that most games are competitive- don't want that.

Please BB - why don't you start by changing the rewards so that level 80 players does get something for their effort - and skins is not something we want as reward.

second - fix the worst of the bugs - and then -

please make new levels and new content - but this time please test it and fix worst bugs before releasing.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread