Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [Dev Diary] Halloween Event 2023

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    I was editing Dev Diary at the same time you wrote your post, but thank you anyway for spotting this!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's a bit disappointing to see the bewitching explorer only as a (very expensive) bundle inclusion, and not separately buyable like all previous events.

In my guild at the end of an event we were always gathering up leftover pumpkins, to help our newer players and give them at least a singular explorer. With the 28k price on the bundle this makes it nigh impossible to help our lower levels, and players that don't have a decade worth of explorers yet to help them get something nice.

Please reconsider this and add a bewitching explorer as solo purchace back like previous events. It's a community game, but putting something like this in a hyper expensive bundle doesn't allow the better-off players to help the lesser-off players.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes i do see. Just little miss understanding

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    I was editing Dev Diary at the same time you wrote your post, but thank you anyway for spotting this!
    When you do changes to e.g. a Dev Diary, please mark it visable, so we know that it has been changed.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_turtle View Post
    When you do changes to e.g. a Dev Diary, please mark it visable, so we know that it has been changed.
    This time it was just an adjustment of price and availability. If it is something important, we will announce the change.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Just for information but the longboat given in quest if its errected and demolish before it starts to build its gone forever it seems along with 40k of each entry that where maxed also.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I see BB monitoring the feedback so ill just note some fixes that should be in the pipeline, Pls fix the concert hall bug, anyone running this cannot be visited by any friend running unity, seems any client users can but the unity base can't. I know this bug can only run the duration of concert hall buff but it's annoying when trying to swap any buffs like a premium friend buff.
    Also the egg tree could do with a fix, very expensive to buy, equally to run so expect it to perform via the description, it should work like an end of phase during event where scout/explorer sent during but arriving after may drop.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    I see BB monitoring the feedback so ill just note some fixes that should be in the pipeline, Pls fix the concert hall bug, anyone running this cannot be visited by any friend running unity, seems any client users can but the unity base can't. I know this bug can only run the duration of concert hall buff but it's annoying when trying to swap any buffs like a premium friend buff.
    Also the egg tree could do with a fix, very expensive to buy, equally to run so expect it to perform via the description, it should work like an end of phase during event where scout/explorer sent during but arriving after may drop.
    For the sake of completeness and balancing- if the tree is onthe list for a fix, they should also fix the bug on it that explorers immediately return to base with loots when the buff is triggered - which is not in favor of the playerbase but it is a bug as well that all explorers return, regardless of their remaining travel timer

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebabtomte View Post
    Just for information but the longboat given in quest if its errected and demolish before it starts to build its gone forever it seems along with 40k of each entry that where maxed also.

Please check this post.

I see BB monitoring the feedback so ill just note some fixes that should be in the pipeline, Pls fix the concert hall bug, anyone running this cannot be visited by any friend running unity
    We are aware of this problem. I have heard that some players who turned off the sound/music were able to visit players using the Concert Hall without crashing. I'm not sure how true that is, but it may be worth testing until we fix it.

Dev Team is aware of this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    For the sake of completeness and balancing- if the tree is onthe list for a fix, they should also fix the bug on it that explorers immediately return to base with loots when the buff is triggered
    On our list.

World
    Newfoundland
    I've just realized there is no ''Bonaberti Business'' on Seasonal Adventures/Adventure Refiller list in the DevDiary.
    It drops 87 and 141 Pumpkin refillers with PFB and Premium on...
    Be realistic, demand the impossible!

Reply to Thread