Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Longboat Storehouse disappeared (no warning or information given whatsoever)

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah2_777 View Post
    -snip-
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    -snip-
    As I mentioned earlier, you both have a lot of time for an issue not even concerning you or mentioning you directly or indirectly, and you both seem to really enjoy it.
    Your enthusiasm to get yourself heard by me is remarkable indeed and I respect that.

I will wait for an official BB moderator or spokesperson to deal with my post.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy8 View Post
    I will wait for an official BB moderator or spokesperson to deal with my post.
    You mean "with your ticket"....
    We suggested that yes. Glad you follow our help.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    My first longboat have a star on building so why isnt longboats the same?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebabtomte View Post
    My first longboat have a star on building so why isnt longboats the same?
    it is actually a different item

They have items that can be bought by different types of currencies (coin/gems/guildcoin eventcurrency)

Each different item tyoe has different limits on it- so even when all characteristics are the same, it is still a different item in the database

Obviously they forgot to set the flag for return to star menu when destucted - it has happened before

can they improve the process, undoubtetly they can- will they, most likely not- the game is old and old games do not get the big development budgets usually )

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Qualan, poor excuse for them,
    if it is longboat, its longboat and doesn't matter where you get it from, MUST NOT have different code, just because its from calendar, or pack or whatever. It is SAME item and it MUST have same code. If its different item, should have different name, graphics, etc.

What of a coding is that, same item, behaves differently based on how you obtained it????

C`mon, some common sense.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Settlers.

First of all, please calm down - the "fight" between you is really unnecessary.

I have forwarded this report to our development team and will let you know as soon as more details emerge.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello Settlers.

First of all, please calm down - the "fight" between you is really unnecessary.

I have forwarded this report to our development team and will let you know as soon as more details emerge.
    Thank you very much Trafffer.

Meanwhile, I am in communication with Paul from Support on the said issue.

I hope this issue gets sorted soon.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Good evening,
    Has this been answered yet?
    I had the same issue just now, I did not know that it does not return to the star menu after demolishing.
    Cheers

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The usual applies- if you have issue and need refunding etc- submit ticket unless BB stated that there will be a universal fix in the making

second- don't expect a quick or satisfactory resolution, if it happens, thats a bonus

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post

Since my ticket was unilaterally closed by you and/or your team, is there any update on the said issue?
    Last edited by Jiggy8; 20.11.23 at 15:18.

Reply to Thread