Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Longboat Storehouse disappeared (no warning or information given whatsoever)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Cool

ah unilaterally closed

closed means no new actions will spontaneously come

so no individual resolution unless they start resolving it and u submit new ticket with proof

the other route- a blanket fix- is equally as iffy and is usually dependent how much "noise" comes from the extended playerbase across all servers

I'd say: be patient and wait for an official response from a BB spokesperson and hope it is favorable

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    -whatever-
    Seriously dude, don't you have any work other than loitering around on the forums and replying to any and every thread here?

Like I understand you love showing yourself to be resourceful and helpful, but it is really irritating because you are neither.

I wish we had a 'ignore' option for forum users like we have in the game chat. I would have loved to start my ignore list with you.

Waiting for an update on the said issue....
    Last edited by Jiggy8; 20.11.23 at 16:12.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    trawl through the forum and u will find countless similar cases/issues -

The ticket closed is a well known action, you don;t have to believe me which u obviously don't - which is fine - But if you want/need to be angry, point it at the party that caused the issue in the first place. And/or keep on waiting - i sincerely hope it gets resolved, plenty of people i know had similar troubles with the same item

my advice to them has been the same as it was here- which is based on experiences over the years with similar issues

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please check this thread.

World
    Sandycove
    Received the Longboat Storehouse.
    Thank you entire Blue Byte Team for re-working on it and ensuring we get what was promised to us in the event.
    You may lock/close this thread, or do whatever is necessary to record successful resolution of the said issue.
    Thank you once again.
    Last edited by Jiggy8; 15.12.23 at 15:01.

Reply to Thread