Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost 3½ days of produktion time on my noble bookbinder tribute

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Lost 3½ days of produktion time on my noble bookbinder tribute

Hi,

I aquired my tribute building for "Noble bookbinder" last thursday around 12.00am, i placed it on my isle - and today, this morning around 7.20am, i saw that it had sleeping icon on it, as i should have paused it. But i havnt. And i couldnt press play/start on it. I refreshed my browser. Stopped and started the production on the tribute. I move its place, and nothing happend.

Then i log-on from another computer and i press top and play/start - and now the "Sleeping" icon got removed. But the productiontime started all over, from 7 day again.

So the tribute just "reset" its production time letting me loose almost over 3½ days of production time on it... pretty anyoed of that, since its my first and im new the game, so its kinda essientiel for me.

Can you please fix this issue and/or compensate?

Regards.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This happens if you place it in the landing zone for generals returning from adventures. It happened to me with various tributes. The generals would return and trigger the tribs to sleep.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    this can happen if tribute is overlaping with some other building.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Are you sure you lost production - noble bookbinder has 7 day production time - many sleep it on purpose for at least 7 days, and then (once a week) buff it as good as possible - 'wake' it - and wait till it produced - then sleep it again for 7 days.
    Probably your attribute was ready to produce some time during the 3 1/2 days sleep time and produced when you managed to wake it.

World
    Newfoundland
    in theory its possible that if you sleep it immediately after the bar is reset it gets stuck in the beginning and never starts the weekly countdown.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes im sure cause i keep track of the time every day since i placed it last thursday....

Reply to Thread