Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [Dev Diary] Christmas Event 2023

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] [Dev Diary] Christmas Event 2023

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [Dev Diary] Christmas Event 2023.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 15.12.23 at 13:20.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    How does this guy stack with the 45% chance of 100% faster deposits ?

Name: Sooty Geologist
    Coal deposits found are x3 the normal size, can be mined x3 faster, and there a 75% chance of replenishing 200 Coal to a Coal mine after finding a Coal deposit.

Does it become 300% faster ?

Updated 21/12/23
    Currently sooty max speed appears to be 30s to mine this is fully skilled , this is the same speed as old geo's with skills
    Last edited by hiswitzend; 21.12.23 at 09:48.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why run 2 Concert Hall achievements when the crippling Concert Hall bug has still not been fixed?
    Going to cause a lot of grief, in case you've forgotten, running the Concert Hall on your island means that anyne attempting to visit you will just lock up and/or crash with an "Out of memory" error. Causes such a catastrophic crash that the only recourse is to pull the plug on the computer, as nothing responds.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I am unable to complete "Duck Delivery" subquest under "Spreading the Christmas Message", it asks me to make 1 toy duck for the Christmas Market on the island. I have done so several times, but the green submit button remains grey

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    ok, fixed, sort of. The quest specified 1 duck on the quest slider, but it should have specified 75 ducks.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is what the dev days:

Name: Freezing Chest (not tradable, not giftable)
    Type: Bundle
    Price: 4999 Presents (Limit: 1 per Event) | 6999 Gems (Limit: 2 per Event) | Only available during Christmas.

Does this means 3 total or 2 max because after buying the two gems versions, the present one is now locked ?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    most of mine where locked and i havent used these bundles before, so guessing if locked i am maxed somewhere and limits where not upped.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hiswitzend View Post
    most of mine where locked and i havent used these bundles before, so guessing if locked i am maxed somewhere and limits where not upped.
    BB better post a list with all the building, explorers, generals and geos with the max number you can have.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    There is a limit on the candid explorer, basically if you maxed out the limit you can own in the shop then this explorer wont be available in any event as loose or in any bundle.
    BB do once in a while up the limit but haven't for over a year or so, I know this as also had candid locked in the past. Certain explorer's may not be seen in an event again like the emphatic explorer who appeared in 1st few anniversary events but was axed in the last few so you can prob go ahead & max this one out in the shop but its still a risk...

The only solution is to leave one explorer to buy in shop, so hence this explorer is never locked in any event.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Heavy Toys Quest Bug

Check symbol to complete quest appears till one touches the square above
    I'm using Windows 11 & Firefox (64 bit) updated.
    I clear cache when I have problems with the game

Reply to Thread