Reply to Thread

Thread: Northern Snowbound Archipelago Islands

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle

Northern Snowbound Archipelago Islands

Can we have some Northern Snowbound Archipelago Islands - somewhere else to build water buildings around and to place more buildings upon.

I'm running out of space with all these event buildings that need you to have multiple buildings as a proxy for an upgrade.

World
    Sandycove
    I completely support the above idea to have arctic/snowbound themed islands in the north.

However my reason would be to place the winter/snow-themed buildings and theme it appropriately there; to add over and above the reasons cited by noxidjkram.

The far-south islands allow the placing of Arabian/desert themed buildings, maybe on same lines north ice/winter/snow themed islands will be a great addition.

Hoping for the best.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree

a winter theme would be nice

we already have "winter paint" and "a thousand snowflakes" for the entire zone

if TSO are reluctant to add more land a similar buff with winter theme could be developed. This buff though should only affect one storehouse zone per buff

we could the just get the buffs and make it winter in zones of our own choice

it won't help needing more land tho

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    No thx- more space would be nice, but it is enough for me to look at snow when I am doing mountain chain ventures.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread