Reply to Thread

Thread: Christmas 2023 achievements went missing & Christmas 2024 achievements sprung up

World
    Sandycove

Christmas 2023 achievements went missing & Christmas 2024 achievements sprung up

This is to report that the unfinished achievements of the Christmas 2023 event have gone missing; instead all the achievements of Christmas 2024 have sprung up.

Last edited by Jiggy8; 01.01.24 at 15:04.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    A bit more detail would help-

so far i have 13/14 completed and thelast one cant be completed till last day of event so they are working for me

The only one that i can't test is the xmas music from the concert hall one as i completed that one in previous years already

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Missing Christmas 2023 achievement

The achievement not showing is the one where all doors are open.

This how it looked last year

Maybe it wil turn itself on, on the last day

It however possible that because the achievement Christmas 2024 turned itself on, that the last door opening will be registered there.

The last achievement turned up at the richt place Christmas 2023

14 achievements out of 14

Last edited by wintertime; 07.01.24 at 09:15. Reason: 14 th achievement appeared in the richt place

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here

World
    Newfoundland
    it still registers in 2023 and achievement will appear when completed but uncompleted ones are not visible

what are the 3 tunes you have to play?

uncompleted achievements are hidden but will appear under 2023 event when completed
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 02.01.24 at 10:20. Reason: double post
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    You will find the Concert Hall Achievement in the Achievement-Category: Economy/buildings. The Achievement "Christmas Concerts" is event bound an will be visible at the Christmas Event 2022 Category.

(it was hidden somewhere in the dev diary )

ah- i did some more diving:
    the christmas concerts shows up in the 2023 event category, not the 2022 event category - however, due to us being in 2024 now, it wont show unless you cleared the achievement- the same applies to this as all others: play the 3 main/original christmas tunes int he cocnert hall and it should register- will get u 30 gifts as well

(basically u trigger the same buff with a different song each one once and that completes it)

looks to be mostly optical but still annoying, achievements hit today will still register in 2023 event though
    It seems the concert hall one shows in 2023 - but ofc if you havent completed it, it wont show now since the year changed - at least this problem only happens in one event a year only

i seem to remember the same issue popped up before in previous years - )
    Last edited by Qualan; 02.01.24 at 12:17.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Same issue as last year, over New Year's Eve, the quests "make 5 baskets of presents" and "open all calendar doors" have disappeared, leaving us with 12 completed quests out of 14.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for your reports. I have forwarded them to our development team.

Reply to Thread