Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Mayor Update - First Edition

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Mayor Update - First Edition

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Mayor Update - First Edition.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    updates are welcome, but a bit more details and specifics would be helpful- Basically this is what some already know from info shared in chats by BB employees or on forums - usefull to have in 1 place and there for future reference, but updates on specific projects/plans or bugs would be appreciated

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    updates are fantastic but can we have more land and levels so we can build all the buildings you are giving us on the events and more levels say upto 100 or is that not possible do you want to lose more members

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I would like to see two improvements in future:
    - new levels for players that are on lvl 80 for few years already and really don't play because they reached maximum
    - being able to multi-select explorers and send them in batch for treasure search. When you have to click 200 x 3 clicks it's a pain

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes, I would agree with Old Boot; more land is needed, and the point raised by Sirandrew regarding the explorers is also very valid.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SirAndrew80 View Post
    I would like to see two improvements in future:
    - new levels for players that are on lvl 80 for few years already and really don't play because they reached maximum
    - being able to multi-select explorers and send them in batch for treasure search. When you have to click 200 x 3 clicks it's a pain
    Agree on this very much. Specilist in generelly should just be more adjustable, so u could multi-select, multi-send or whatever (as u've promised to do for serveral years now) - but an add to this would be "remove" or "park" specilist u dont want to use or dont use anymore to a building, a menu or whatever. So it doesnt blure the picture of the heavy amount of specilist one gathers troughout the game. By playing less than 6 months, i've generatered 49 already. Many in my guild have serveral hundres of just explorers, then add geologs and generels, it adds up.

You could also make it so u could "group" explorers up, and then send the "group" as a cluster to do a search. Or simliar. Many options and varits that would make the specilist part more awesome!

Else i could add some nice features:
    - Building grid / planning, so u can do a better placement of your buildings.
    - Add meta-data pr. building when u "info"-click them. Many of the storagebuildings dont tell how much storage they add.
    - Add meta-data to all specilist on task-speed etc., some them dont have this in the description when bought, but only before buying.

Positive stuff thats alrdy going on:
    - The theme it self is very nice.
    - Daily, weekly and guildquests. Varities of them.
    - Many quests, many goals in the game.

1 big con:
    - Very event & explorer heavy game. If u dont do events or have tons of explorer u barly move forward, as its where u get all the best items, buildings and specilists. You cant get any by just regulary play the game.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Great to hear that new content is coming, When introducing new levels maybe have a system in place that penalises any players who are just flat out killing troops for huge xp gain, no settler would want to live on that island.
    Many have spoke about an explorer mass send which hopefully will be introduced, rather than increase space on island have something new where multiple of same buildings with each one increasing production speed can now be placed on top of each other in the same footprint. Also a building that can own every general so they are not scattered in the spare spaces on the isle.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Time for new land to colonise...overdue in fact.....

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Regarding more space on the island: If you could make single non upgrade building stack (eg. gift christmas tree, laboratory, snack stand, oil mill, refinery etc) so every time you place e.g. a christmas tree on top of the other, it would increase the level of the tree and use same rules as now.. I have some space that could be cleared up that way.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Pontoons so armys have space to wait on water.....I always have a struggle finding room for army camps.

Reply to Thread