Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 25/01/24

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    if i am not mistaken, mining the 200 shards takes around 2 days anyway so the 36 hours is just an annoyance, unless the mining can be speeded up to be quicker than 36 hrs

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    "The Weekly quest ship is missing:
    We are planning to fix this in a short maintenance tomorrow."

Well I was starting to hope that after 2 years I would get my weekly quests and weekly visit from the ghost ship back- but that is not the case. Was this fix related to the pathfinder or ?
    I have 6 ghost lanterns - what a waste- is there ever a chance that this will be fixed?
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    It seems our developers have dreamt up a totally useless quest with built in wait parts (for no apparent reason) that make it impossible to complete this quest. The xp you can earn is a nonsense which makes me realise that they have absolutely no grasp on this game. Are they taking the mickey? I for one can't spend all day every day trying to complete this chain and for what end goal? What exactly are the lucative and alluring rewards? (sure isn't the xp!)

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Wotaplonker View Post
    What exactly are the lucative and alluring rewards? (sure isn't the xp!)
    something along these :

thats what 1450 shards buys you

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    something along these :

ha ha ha lol what a complete joke! No way i'm going to bother if thats the rewards. The developers have seriously lost the plot on this one. Go on BB tell us what the point of this quest is if thats the best you can come up with! We shall see if this quest is of any interest to anyone in a couple of weeks. Unbelieveable!!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    lvl 80 so no XP, no SC, basic box for 850, 3x reward: 2000 stone, 1000 hardwood, 1x manu. and follow up chain puts the darkness and falling stars back on.

best thing, this is the reward, next line produce 50 Mk IV charges (to waste on island): 40k grani, 4.8k gunpowder, 8k steel, 1.6k adv. paper. Good price for 1x manu, if you ask me. lol.

Pls, someone report, there is chance to get like shotfirer or something. or big facepalm.
    Last edited by First_Lord; 28.01.24 at 05:18.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    something along these :

Same amount of experience as 850 shards gives you (I got a tome instead of a script tho)
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's been almost 48 hours--no new motes, unable to do quests related to Stardust Mote collection kits. No new Motes, nothing in Forerunner that I am able to produce since there are no Motes on the Map.

Have logged out/refreshed numerous times.

Suggestions?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    21 hours left of the event and I have to wait 1 day 13 h according to quest book? Hmmmm..... Who figured that one out?
    Last edited by Nastynono; 29.01.24 at 11:58.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastynono View Post
    21 hours left of the event and I have to wait 1 day 13 h according to quest book? Hmmmm..... Who figured that one out?
    i think u looked at the widget which is for the last chance section in the merchant shop - not starfall

Reply to Thread