Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 25/01/24

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi, how can I complete "Fully mine the 5 deposits"?
    2 days ago I found only 4 on map, placed MK. Mines did run out. Than I found the 5th deposit, placed MK to complete the previous quest.
    And now I am in quest to "fully mine the 5 deposits", but I don't have those mines, they have been already depleted before the quest was started.
    Thanks.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    If you started too late with mining, it will fail, but remember, mines are always in same spot, so next round you should know, where you have your 5 spots.

Btw. Absolutely pointless something for lvl 80, as low lvls might say to themselfs they will do it coz of XP. But lvl 80. Pay 40k grani + plenty of other expert elite stuff for chance to get for 4150shards: 900 exowood 750 plat. ore 1tome, no SC in place of XP or anything else, this part of the box is not there. If you think about it, rewards are in stuff you need to spend in 10+times more just to get there.

So what starfall would do? Power lvl lower levels to be bored lvl 80, where starfall gives nothing.

Edit: Apparently, some skins are permanent and doesnt seem to be tradable, so if you are into skins, lvl 80 should open only breakthroughs.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by First_Lord; 03.02.24 at 16:46.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by First_Lord View Post
    Btw. Absolutely pointless something for lvl 80, as low lvls might say to themselfs they will do it coz of XP. But lvl 80. Pay 40k grani + plenty of other expert elite stuff for chance to get for 4150shards: 900 exowood 750 plat. ore 1tome, no SC in place of XP or anything else, this part of the box is not there. If you think about it, rewards are in stuff you need to spend in 10+times more just to get there.

So what starfall would do? Power lvl lower levels to be bored lvl 80, where starfall gives nothing.
    Well said. And I would add that leveling up is already fast, overpowered even without that. It is meaningful content obtained through leveling, which is often missing.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    something along these :

thats what 1450 shards buys you
    I don't want /need xp. I am happy at my current level. So I don't adventure either. Have not since lvl 50 was introduced years ago.
    Is that a lot of xp? Also 1000 marble is what 40 coins? I dunno I can mine 8000 in 12 hours, so 1000 is nothing....

So, I just click a little get some things in provision house, get a floaty boaty, and that is it?

I love the new update.....

Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Well said. And I would add that leveling up is already fast, overpowered even without that. It is meaningful content obtained through leveling, which is often missing.
    But
    but
    but...

Dear Settlers,

This game update includes the introduction of our brand-new Starfall Event as well as Event Resource conversions! The Starfall Event includes plentiful quests and lucrative rewards for players between levels 40 - 80!

Question mark...
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 06.02.24 at 15:21. Reason: double post

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah2_777 View Post
    I don't want /need xp. I am happy at my current level. So I don't adventure either. Have not since lvl 50 was introduced years ago.
    Is that a lot of xp? Also 1000 marble is what 40 coins? I dunno I can mine 8000 in 12 hours, so 1000 is nothing....

So, I just click a little get some things in provision house, get a floaty boaty, and that is it?

I love the new update.....
    You can use Breakthrough version of the box - each level is in 2 versions. Breakthrough does not give XP, but chance for skin. Rest of the "rewards" is roughly the same whooping stuff as XP version. I've done about 4 boxes by now, level 1 and II, have not seen skin yet as the chance is low. Another chance reward is books, which I got already several from crates.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 04.02.24 at 10:56.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Does anyone actually want skins?? I find that hard to believe,- but I am grateful that I can avoid more.
    I certainly don't want skins. I'm always trying to get rid of the skins I already have in my star menu, from previous events.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I refuse to use skins until BB get off their lazy backside and show some indication that we will be getting a complete set. I don't want my island to be a piecemeal mish mash of contradictory styles as if a bunch of kids had thrown up in a pizza factory, I want my island to have a theme.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Something have gone wrong in the Economy of this - not sure what it is -Devs called it am event- so is it going on forever or is it stopping at some point?
    I am level 77 and thought I had a balanced economy, but I am all out of advanced tools.
    Advanced tools are very slow to produce. Most of us only have one advanced tool maker and if buffed with etc. "Bag of rainbow snow) you can make around 1000 tools a day. one cycle of the Star Fall uses up a lot of advanced tools - no way you have time to produce enough, unless you have way more than one toolmaker or a lot stored away. It is nice with new quests and something to do - but unless this is balanced better. You leave this in the same box as the weekly nightmares - many simply chose to ignore them. This leaves players 2 options:
    Do I want to keep upgrading my buildings to level 7 - or do I want to do the Starfall quests.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    i have no technical problems with the event - so job well done Devs

it is not that fullfilling for me because it has only 4 different tasks - and they have all big waiting times and cost alot of resouces to gain another resouce that you have to pay and what is left has to be converted into a "box".
    also i don't like that you automaticly get the sandman & stardust zone buffs applied.

Please spent more time to develope the bulk sent option for explorers

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_turtle View Post
    i have no technical problems with the event - so job well done Devs

it is not that fullfilling for me because it has only 4 different tasks - and they have all big waiting times and cost alot of resouces to gain another resouce that you have to pay and what is left has to be converted into a "box".
    also i don't like that you automaticly get the sandman & stardust zone buffs applied.

Please spent more time to develope the bulk sent option for explorers
    Besides the fact that in spite of info on homepage - this is not an event
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread