Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 25/01/24

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Cool Acheivements

I would like to suggest you add the Starfall 'event' (or whatever it is) to Achievements - that would help see what the goals are and the purposes of the different stages of the 'event' as well as potential rewards - even just adding a basic outline to Achievements would give us some needed guidance.
    Thank you

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Shoot it Down

For those of us that have decided that the StarFall does nothing to enhance their experience of the game, can we have an option to deploy missiles to eradicate that Forerunner thing?
    Or is it destined to remain a blot on the landscape for eternity?

I did try, but have better things to use my advanced tools on and if I want XP i'll just have a Woody week on Prem and Scout.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lysha71 View Post
    I would like to suggest you add the Starfall 'event' (or whatever it is) to Achievements - that would help see what the goals are and the purposes of the different stages of the 'event' as well as potential rewards - even just adding a basic outline to Achievements would give us some needed guidance.
    Thank you
    That was one of the first I looked for when this "thing" started - but no ach. This thing should have waited a few month until they had it finished, before releasing it.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

finished event?

just wondering has anyone actually finished this "event" yet.
    I just seem to be going around in circles , the 4 same quest chains continuously.

A bit dull now

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    and it will, its like weekly, neverending, not a event as you expect, but new part of game. will finish as weekly as well, thats my bet, as rewards are, ehm.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Teardrop46 View Post
    just wondering has anyone actually finished this "event" yet.
    I just seem to be going around in circles , the 4 same quest chains continuously.

A bit dull now
    In spite of info on homepage when lunched the starfall is not an event - but just repeating quests like the weekly nightmares.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    It's great to be greeted with a FAILED animation most of the time you login. The new quests seem really poorly designed, you spend a ton of resources then have to wait 2 days + mining time to complete the quest, but if you wait a bit too long it fails with all the resources lost?

*sigh*

Given its a massive grind using tons of resources for just xp and temp building skins, its really not worth doing.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Almost a week in and no sign of the Dev Diary we come to expect but then again i guess they cant be moaned at for saying they have provided an item for x,yz and its no in the list.
    Last edited by hiswitzend; 14.02.24 at 19:40.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    So far I have opened about 10 or so Level 2 Breakthrough boxes. Got one skin. Just one. What is the drop chance? Do you realize that you have made this part of game completely pointless? People complain about Weekly challenge being pointless and dropping it soon, but this wrack of poor thinking has been too old and useless two days into it. If this is what you call new content then you are killing the game. At least make those skins drop since we waste tons of resources for that.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    More of a question than technical issue which is why i am posting here in the feedback section: so starfall is a series of quests that repeat every week? it's not going to end? just asking cos i seem to be consuming vast amounts of advanced tools to get like 1 manuscript and 300 titanium. doesn't really seem worth it tbh

one more question: "Complete the quest 'Allow me to work my magic 3'" on the floaty boat thingy > has this worked for anyone? i.e. has anyone completed this quest and managed to upgrade it? Does it go beyond level 3?

Reply to Thread