Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 25/01/24

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DrLucien2020 View Post
    More of a question than technical issue which is why i am posting here in the feedback section: so starfall is a series of quests that repeat every week? it's not going to end? just asking cos i seem to be consuming vast amounts of advanced tools to get like 1 manuscript and 300 titanium. doesn't really seem worth it tbh

one more question: "Complete the quest 'Allow me to work my magic 3'" on the floaty boat thingy > has this worked for anyone? i.e. has anyone completed this quest and managed to upgrade it? Does it go beyond level 3?
    It does work but you need to be level 70 or over to complete it.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DorotheusII View Post
    It does work but you need to be level 70 or over to complete it.
    Okay, thank you!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    What is the point of Starfall?

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosejane View Post
    What is the point of Starfall?
    Massive boost of XP if you chose the XP box. Other then that, it is a good question for which I would like an answer too.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Massive boost of XP if you chose the XP box. Other then that, it is a good question for which I would like an answer too.
    So would I, for those below level 80, it is an alternative way to get experience point and level up, but for those who are at level 80, there is no point at all.

There is no reward, 151000 experience point for each quest turned into - (that is what I am told, I am still level 77 myself) 2 star coins, that is a bucket of ice cold water plashed all over you and not a reward. If you then want to spent hard earned shards, you get to paint your buildings in alternative color.

Honestly yes it is a pegi 7 game, but not many kids play the game, and who cares about skins? I have not talked to one single player so far, who are jumping up and down in excitement over the skins. The skins are just another bucket of ice cold water to splash over the high level players instead of a decent reward.

Please change the rewards, especially for the high level players.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm doing the Starfall quests for something to do but at level 80 they are pretty meaningless as is most things these days. Don't need xp & I don't have room for any more buildings. As usual BB have lost the plot.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    New in depth content for 80's doesnt seem to be on the front burner-

it will just mean a slow attrition at the top end of the game due to lack of challenges/goals for an ever larger part of the community

What is incomprehensibe is, they made this cliff edge come much faster for many people, seeing Starfall can accelerate the xp gains for 75-79's 50 fold or better with the xp reward boxes

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post

it will just mean a slow attrition at the top end of the game due to lack of challenges/goals for an ever larger part of the community

What is incomprehensibe is, they made this cliff edge come much faster for many people, seeing Starfall can accelerate the xp gains for 75-79's 50 fold or better with the xp reward boxes
    Exactly my point. XP boost was already overpowered before, new players just fly through levels with no time to adjust their economy to new stuff. I'd be happy to do starfall for skins, but they do not drop - one skin from about 10 crates, so loosing interest at a supersonic speed. What the heck is BB doing with this is a mystery to me. And as usual, they don't tell you much.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post

Looks like they want to get rid of us as fast as possible :-D
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread