Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SCRAPPER mining problem

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    So...there is a bug and we must wait 1 day to continue to play...

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Settlers.

We are aware of this issue. As we mentioned earlier, we are running a script every day to clear the "locked zone". In addition, we are also taking other measures to unblock the islands before the said time.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    It is not locked zone or island block issue. It's shards mine that goes to sleep automatically.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Week has gone after reporting this bug and nothing has happened.
    Ticket has been closed twice and marked "resolved" even absolutely nothing has been done!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Several weeks have gone and NOTHING has happened.
    Tickets have been closed without any resolution.
    Seems to be typical behavior on BB, they have no clue how to fix something so they just ignore it!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JJKom View Post
    Seems to be typical behavior on BB, they have no clue how to fix something so they just ignore it!
    Well several weeks is not much - I have an issue I reported 2 years ago - still not resolved
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JJKom View Post
    This issue was resolved over a month ago - during our February 21st game update. This thread is about a specific problem, which was a bug that prevented the game from loading after placing a Scrapper. This would force you to wait a maximum of 24 hours before it would be resolved for you, and you could get back into the game. Are you sure that this is the issue you are experiencing now?
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 22.03.24 at 09:00.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I started this thread about MY specific problem and I posted picture there about it, problem being one shard mine that can not be mined.
    Seems that I was also affected from game loading bug but that was NOT my main issue!

My issue is the fact that some of those mines have been placed to area where originally is mountain and it would be safe spot.
    But those mountains/rocks can be removed leaving that spot for mine open for building, and I have built there.

Imp.jpg shard.jpg

Now that mine is not working because is says "Storehouse > Workyard N/A" meaning that it can not be mined.
    Solution is NOT to move that Improved Warehouse (that was tested in Test server).
    Solution is actually very simple; that mine placement needs to be adjusted to area where it is safe.
    Last edited by JJKom; 30.03.24 at 08:48.

Reply to Thread