Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SCRAPPER mining problem

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

SCRAPPER mining problem

Yesterday I placed all SCAPPERS to mine. BOOM!
    I was locked out.

Today I got back in, just to find that one of those is not mining.
    Seems that actual mine appeared partly under my Lvl7 Improved Warehouse.

Imp.jpg

Now it claims that it is working but also says that Storehouse > Workyard N/A and Overall production time N/A

This might be fixed by destroying that IMP WH but it takes a lot of resources to rebuild it!

World
    Northisle
    I encountered the locked zone bug too when I placed the SCRAPPERS.

Next day edit: I got back and the same SCRAPPER that caused problems for JJKom is sleeping and is fused with Witch Tower.

Last edited by Durin_d; 28.01.24 at 07:03.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same problem same location of IWH. demolish it didnt work.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Tested on testserver - when improved warehouse is built in spot in front of scrapper position, it extend over building area and blocks scrapper.
    When rubble has been removed it is possible to build any building in front of scrapper and block it - think it can be solved by moving the scrapper out onto coastline.

Edit :
    Same problem with scrapper in S7 top left corner
    Last edited by halv12; 28.01.24 at 13:08.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Just encountered the same problem. Idk if i can move the building i have there as i cant login now.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Problems also reported on german servers - answer from BB this morning :

It can occur with "all" scrapper positions, depending on whether the exit/path is blocked. The locked zone will then inevitably occur - but fixed with the nightly script at about 2 o'clock. The deposits are then still blocked afterwards because the exit/path to the camp is blocked.
    Solution: Move buildings in the immediate vicinity and place a warehouse nearby.

Please note, this is only intended as a workaround and does not mean that the developers will not look at the problem. Thank you again for all the hints and explanations! They help immensely to locate the problem.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Great-

It would have been so much better if BB wasnt in such a rush to prove they put new content in and actually ran through a full test cycle on test server

They didn;t as the quest broke fairly quicky and needed a maintenance to fix that- which is kinda the "fixed" event they sent to live - so all the issues coming from the second cycle of testing have not been found/fixed yet so now we all can be testers without even logging on to test

A job well done as it brings a lot of emotions to the players - alas not all of em the ones you should want to get

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    It would have been so much better if BB wasnt in such a rush to prove they put new content in and actually ran through a full test cycle on test server
    It would have been so much better if a company that produces software employed people responsible for testing that software, instead of relying on unpaid work done by people who might not even play the test server at all.

Even after this you still dont grasp the absurdity of it all

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Same issue in S3. I had to move silo to start mining. And IF i place the silo back it goes to ZzZ automatically. Found this mine accidentally behind improved silo. I try to activate it several times, no luck. This is bad for high level players because rearranging island is quite difficult.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Seems that placement of those Shard Mines was done without checking possible removal of mountains, rocks and rubble.
    If those are not removed then placement is good as nothing can be built to overlap.

How old is their "original" map if it still contains all unmodified stone?

Reply to Thread