Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: starfall mystery boxes from leftover mining shards

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by puit View Post
    i just did the quest "rooting out the problem" . completed it , and it gave me 5 crystal fruit baskets. i opened them and i got 5 x 200 shards. they where in my star menu, i saw them. now i wanted to add them to my mayors and they are gone , and they did not go to my stack in normal storage. they just vanished
    Similar with me. I did at least get 1x 100 out of it but 4x 200 went to 'planks' tab on star menu then disappeared when I tried to add them to mayor's house. I have also had the problem with only being able to open 1 out of 5 boxes but not recently. Maybe they fixed the latter but introduced the former, I dunno. Can't be bothered wasting time raising tickets.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I finished "Rooting out the problem" today. I had 5 baskets with chards in my star when I finished
    I opened 1 - it contained 200 shards that did end up in star.
    I refreshed - before opening the next - because I had heard others ending up with spinning hourglass and nothing
    Now I only had 1 basked left, and it had 100 shards

- in total all I got from that quests line besides the exp- is 300 shards.

Not the first time baskets with shards have vanished from my star.

Please either fix it or remove the quests.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    you should know by now that player inputs and bug fixing that don't crash the game and only have a negative impact on the players will get little to no attention,

Stuff like the infamous missing ghost ship as it ghosted into the wild blue yonder -

they put stuff on test but then put the same stuff on live servers - so any comments/request/improveemnts and "minor bug fixes" get ignored

So the message they are projecting out here is "We don't give a hoot about the players really and we will do what we want as we know best anyway- even though we don;t play the game or hardly play the game- We are the superior Beebees and we play lipservice by pretending we care and fix stuff

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    you should know by now that player inputs and bug fixing that don't crash the game and only have a negative impact on the players will get little to no attention,

Stuff like the infamous missing ghost ship as it ghosted into the wild blue yonder -

they put stuff on test but then put the same stuff on live servers - so any comments/request/improveemnts and "minor bug fixes" get ignored

So the message they are projecting out here is "We don't give a hoot about the players really and we will do what we want as we know best anyway- even though we don;t play the game or hardly play the game- We are the superior Beebees and we play lipservice by pretending we care and fix stuff
    I actually do know I just pretend I don`t, that way I can say I did do what they tell us in Global. Even though I know from experience, that it does not make any difference.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I finished "Rooting out the problem" today. I had 5 baskets with chards in my star when I finished
    I opened 1 - it contained 200 shards that did end up in star.
    I refreshed - before opening the next - because I had heard others ending up with spinning hourglass and nothing
    Now I only had 1 basked left, and it had 100 shards
    I came to report the same. Lots of resources spent on the quest, then all 1k shards disappeared when I tried to move from star to warehouse. (I opened all 5 boxes with 200 each.) 1000 k appeared in star, but was not added at all to normal storage but deleted from star at the same time.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Me too, got 3 fruit baskets with 1400 shards. When I moved them to mayor's they disappeared !

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Settlers.

Thank you for all the reports. The team is aware of this issue, I will update this thread when I have more details to share.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    This workaround, suggested by a guild mate, seems to fix the 'Between A Rock And A Hard Place' problem :

During 'This Will Be A Blast', after creating 50x Chem Blast Charges, apply to 1 Otherworldly Hard Rock only. This will create a crate of leftovers in Misc tab of Star (the rightmost one). Open the crate to reveal some shards and (optionally) a mining guide buff. Then pick up the shards from Resources tab of Star ('planks') and drop them on Mayors House. Works correctly.
    Rinse and repeat on each of the 4 other Otherworldly Hard Rocks one at a time.

The above procedure worked fine for me when I just tried it. Previously I've been applying all Chem Blast Charges before opening any crates, which seems to mess things up.
    Last edited by jessica031; 30.03.24 at 12:11.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Shards from Rooting out the Problem vanish into the ether when applied. Quest is not worth doing.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am stuck on the Plants need food too part of the quest. Buffed my 5 trees with fertilizer and now got 5 otherworldly fructiferous trees. quest won't finish so i cant go on to the next one and harvest the fruit. I completed all the other parts. says I don't have any trees. yesterday I had 4 showing in the quest.

Reply to Thread