Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: starfall mystery boxes from leftover mining shards

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brejlovec View Post
    Absolutely agree with mass explorer sending, it is utterly tedious currently especially in events. Lost another 400 odd shards yesterday, first box of 100 worked, second again span around and then they all disappeared, i'm not clicking the boxes in star again, hopefully they will store up and work in 10 years when its fixed. I think this lot have moved onto the New Allies game and we here are now just an inconvenient legacy.
    My experience is that they disappear if you do not open them. Look here on forum for workaround instead.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same issue. Several quest chains that ends up with 5 boxes, only first can be opened.
    Last was the "Rooting Out The Problem".
    Hope BB keeps track of everyone that does these quests so we can all get compensated once the bug is fixed.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamCoyle View Post
    Same issue. Several quest chains that ends up with 5 boxes, only first can be opened.
    Last was the "Rooting Out The Problem".
    Hope BB keeps track of everyone that does these quests so we can all get compensated once the bug is fixed.
    HHAHAHAH- Best joke of the year

That would be a first in the history of TSO, individual compensation after a bug fix

The way it works at BB is either no compensation or a mass compansation to everyone - never individual mass compensations - it is already hard enough to get compensation from support in individual cases, even if that would solve the problem in that individual case - Don't expect them to keep track of all the people that logged a ticket with the same/similar issues and then revist all these tickets in the future- it just won;t happen

Reply to Thread