Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: starfall mystery boxes from leftover mining shards

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

starfall mystery boxes from leftover mining shards

during 'rock in a hard place' I gained 5 boxes of offcuts which gave me shards in my star, just started 'altered state' and again I was given 5 mystery boxes, I opened one, no problem, but then tried to open a 2nd and the game just kept spinning, after a refresh the 3 remaining had gone and there was no extra shards other than from the first.
    As there is no or very little info about it, I have no idea what is a bug and what isn't, should i have got five mystery boxes or not

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    same.. allowed me to open the first one, but the second one kept spinning and then they all disappeared..

For a lvl80 players this whole quest line is nothing more than just an endless pit to drop valuable resources into without getting anything useful back (usually completing those quests will give 1-2 star coins). I was hoping it will get somewhere at some point, but it doesn't, so..

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    on testserver each level up of forerunner gave a mystery box with star shards - maybe that is bugged here on live if more level-up-boxes in star at same time.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    altered state again giving 5 mining boxes but only allowing one to open and the other four vanish after a refresh

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...34965503611044

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    By me the same problem the second time just now was the second I have a ticket ready, and it is ridiculous how long it takes to get answers I want
    a compensation for this in form of 5000-star shades and this is, the bug will be finished at least we are the people what take care of the salaries by BB
    when we're buying your gems, so I think it is fair to handle us also fair thanks romarius2109

Upgrade: now 5 times like that and no answers on my ticket, I don't know what can says to that it shows a really very bad character from site the
    BB support team, sorry I have other education receive from my parents to respect other people and answer there question and help, it shows as well
    the score what BB have against other game provider, I think there is now some work to do, to receive back the trust of the gamer ...!!!!
    Last edited by Romarius2109; 09.03.24 at 11:23. Reason: unanswered ticket !!!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    i also had 5 boxes in my star menu, opened one, the rest vanished, did not return to star after clearing cache and logging out for an hour
    Last edited by MrsMagoo; 16.02.24 at 23:53. Reason: can't type

World
    Sandycove
    ive had the same problem 3 times now its a joke

World
    Sandycove
    i had the same problem as the OP

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I had a similar issue, I was able to open all 5 boxes but when I went to add them to my storage only 100 shards were added the only 600 or so diasppeared.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The same thing has happened to me the last two times when I got the 5 boxes. First one opens and gives me 100 star shards, but on the second box I get a spinning hour glass and all the remaining boxed are gone after that.

Reply to Thread