World
    Sandycove
    +1 happend 2 times for me

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

unanswered Ticket !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romarius2109 View Post
    By me the same problem the second time just now was the second I have a ticket ready, and it is ridiculous how long it takes to get answers I want
    a compensation for this in form of 5000-star shades and this is, the bug will be finished at least we are the people what take care of the salaries by BB
    when we're buying your gems, so I think it is fair to handle us also fair thanks romarius2109

Upgrade: Now is it 5 times like that and no answers on my ticket, I don't know what can says to that it shows a really very bad character from site the
    BB support team sorry I have other education receive from my parents to respect other people and answer there question and help it shows as well
    the score what BB have against other game provider I think there is now some work to do, to receive back the trust of the gamer ...!!!!
    and It's same not the way to block the edit for the Tread sometimes is to respect critic and to see for make it better regards...............

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    On top of that moving shards from star to mayor is a loss most of the times. they are going into a black hole. Lost more than 3000 that way (at least the ones I observed), plus those lost when opening crates.

PS: @Romarius most of us know already that tickets and support is almost non-existent. We just leave comments here for the Time Capsule ! After centuries someone will fix al these bugs.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same thing just happened to me as well...

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    temporary solution to problem from german forum ( google translated with small corrections)

1. the explosive charges btw resonance suppressors build in the forerunner.
    2. Occurrence 1 blow up btw resonance suppressor lay.
    3. Don't continue with the remaining 4 deposits, but first open the star and the one box you received.
    4. Immediately place the contents of this box on Mayor (make sure that it is also listed)
    5. Now do the 2nd deposit, stop blasting/laying reso again and open the next box, put the contents back on the Mayor.
    6. proceed in the same way with deposits 3 - 5.

It is important to put the contents of each individual box on the Mayor so that it can be counted in the storage. It is not enough to open the boxes one after the other, because it has already happened that the contents of all the boxes could not be placed on the Mayor later. ( ed. error alreaddy happens when boxes are stacked in star - not when opening ) ,REALLY TREAT EACH OCCURRENCE INDIVIDUALLY AS DESCRIBED ABOVE AND THEN ONLY BLOW UP THE SECOND TO FIFTH BTW WITH RESO. In the somewhat cumbersome way, everyone gets their boxes with splinters opened and the contents also in the storage, where the correct calculations is done.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I lost boxes three times, sent 3 tickets with no reaction. Thanks for the tip, halv12

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    i just did the quest "rooting out the problem" . completed it , and it gave me 5 crystal fruit baskets. i opened them and i got 5 x 200 shards. they where in my star menu, i saw them. now i wanted to add them to my mayors and they are gone , and they did not go to my stack in normal storage. they just vanished

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by puit View Post
    i just did the quest "rooting out the problem" . completed it , and it gave me 5 crystal fruit baskets. i opened them and i got 5 x 200 shards. they where in my star menu, i saw them. now i wanted to add them to my mayors and they are gone , and they did not go to my stack in normal storage. they just vanished
    I got 2x400 and 3x200... All gone... I opened a ticket but... you know...

Reply to Thread