Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Support portal broken, cannot submit support queries.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Support portal broken, cannot submit support queries.

Seems the Contact form at 'https://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/help-and-support' is broken and cannot submit support queries.

Had a pending support query related to my account but can't submit due to this error.

Could this please be investigated?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for your report. We are looking into this matter.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Thank you for your report. We are looking into this matter.
    Hi,

I am having issues logging into the game since this morning. (Australian time) I have cleared the cache and done all the usual things that would resolve the issue but I am still getting an error message.

I have also tried to put in a ticket, but when I click submit it says there is a general error and so there is no way to submit this problem other than on here.

There is another Guild member who is also having this issue, but we have other Guild members that are currently online and playing without issue, some using Client and some using web version so I dont know what the issue is.

Hopefully this can be resolved before the event on Monday.

Thankyou Pendakor

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Problem problem

Hi,

I am having issues logging into the game CET time. And i cannot post new thread there missing submit box =) i can only reply other messages.

https://ibb.co/KDd1zk7
    Last edited by Bulssi; 09.02.24 at 02:18.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Same Problem Different Day

seeing the same issue two days in a row when attempting to log in.

We regret that the connection to the "The Settlers Online" server failed.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dut80 View Post
    seeing the same issue two days in a row when attempting to log in.

We regret that the connection to the "The Settlers Online" server failed.
    Same situation like mine ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi
    game didn't load (connection failed), tried several times
    but it worked after i had been logged out of ubisoft account for 15 min

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulssi View Post
    Hi,

I am having issues logging into the game CET time. And i cannot post new thread there missing submit box =) i can only reply other messages.

https://ibb.co/KDd1zk7
    Glad to see that's not just me regarding creating new threads.

My issue is missing the experience points from an intricate lvl 4 Starfall box. They've fixed the issue with the lvl 2 boxes and seem to have broken lvl 4 in the process

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Game does not load, Trade office issue, can't submit new thread,can't message support

Hello,

As of now the game does not load and I get this at the tail of the console log;

202185f605fd42dd032da471b6b2d0c86.js:3 Shader Hidden/Internal-GUITexture: GLSL compilation failed, no infolog provided

_JS_Log_Dump @ 02185f605fd42dd032da471b6b2d0c86.js:3
    02185f605fd42dd032da471b6b2d0c86.js:3 Note: Creation of internal variant of shader 'Hidden/Internal-GUITexture' failed.

02185f605fd42dd032da471b6b2d0c86.js:3 GL.End requires material.SetPass before!

play:1 WebGL: CONTEXT_LOST_WEBGL: loseContext: context lost
    play:1 WebGL: CONTEXT_LOST_WEBGL: loseContext: context lost
    f46d1676969f857195e01e62445c0903.js:1 warning: 2 FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work
    printErr @ f46d1676969f857195e01e62445c0903.js:1
    02185f605fd42dd032da471b6b2d0c86.js:3 GL.End requires material.SetPass before!

play:1 The resource https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/cinzel/v...7gt79mT7.woff2 was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.
    play:1 The resource https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/cinzel/v...7gt79mT7.woff2 was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.

Additionally, yesterday right after the patch, when I tried to Place offers on Trade office, it did withdraw the goods but the entries did not show up on the list following my very first listing. It also did withdraw more than the amount I have input. In my opinion, all the transactions handled in the Trade office should be atomic and if for some reason they fail, the rollback should be safe and sound refunding materials causing no loss.

I tried to create a new thread under Bugs section of the forums but there were no Submit button within the create new thread screen.

I tried to send a message to Support via https://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/help-and-support but it said;
    A general error has occurred. Please refresh the page and try again.

Thank you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    4 F C K sake Just logged in and used my gems on Excelsior i get black screen on Excelsior and game freezed, cannot get out Excelsior so shutdown game and tryed log back and same ERROR messages awaits me It's time to FOCUS this games problems 100%. PLZ PLZ trafffer FIX this game.

Reply to Thread