Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Support portal broken, cannot submit support queries.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelm7456 View Post
    Seems the Contact form at 'https://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/help-and-support' is broken and cannot submit support queries.
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Thank you for your report. We are looking into this matter.
    Support contact form is still broken. Any news about this?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    ========================================
    [UPDATE]

Issue 1. seemed to be related to my computer having too many tabs open ran out of memory I suppose so I restarted the computer and the game loaded.

The goods that seemed to be withdrawn into void seemed to return back logging in a day after.

Issue continues. And I tried to edit my original post and there were no submit or edit buttons there either.

Issue continues.

Thank you.
    ========================================

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetto View Post
    Hello,

As of now the game does not load and I get this at the tail of the console log;

202185f605fd42dd032da471b6b2d0c86.js:3 Shader Hidden/Internal-GUITexture: GLSL compilation failed, no infolog provided

_JS_Log_Dump @ 02185f605fd42dd032da471b6b2d0c86.js:3
    02185f605fd42dd032da471b6b2d0c86.js:3 Note: Creation of internal variant of shader 'Hidden/Internal-GUITexture' failed.

02185f605fd42dd032da471b6b2d0c86.js:3 GL.End requires material.SetPass before!

play:1 WebGL: CONTEXT_LOST_WEBGL: loseContext: context lost
    play:1 WebGL: CONTEXT_LOST_WEBGL: loseContext: context lost
    f46d1676969f857195e01e62445c0903.js:1 warning: 2 FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work
    printErr @ f46d1676969f857195e01e62445c0903.js:1
    02185f605fd42dd032da471b6b2d0c86.js:3 GL.End requires material.SetPass before!

play:1 The resource https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/cinzel/v...7gt79mT7.woff2 was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.
    play:1 The resource https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/cinzel/v...7gt79mT7.woff2 was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.

Additionally, yesterday right after the patch, when I tried to Place offers on Trade office, it did withdraw the goods but the entries did not show up on the list following my very first listing. It also did withdraw more than the amount I have input. In my opinion, all the transactions handled in the Trade office should be atomic and if for some reason they fail, the rollback should be safe and sound refunding materials causing no loss.

I tried to create a new thread under Bugs section of the forums but there were no Submit button within the create new thread screen.

I tried to send a message to Support via https://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/help-and-support but it said;
    A general error has occurred. Please refresh the page and try again.

Thank you.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Feb 9 7:20 PM - Connection failed

Over an hour, can't load the game at all.
    Last evening (Feb 8) was over two hours couldn't connect - other players also couldn't connect
    This is 'prime time' for playing in the evenings in my time zone (EST)
    If this persists during the event it will be hard to do adventures.
    Just posting to commiserate with other in the same circumstance.

(logged out, cleared cookies, waited half an hour, changed browsers etc)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Connection failed

I logged this morning NZ time and I didn't have any problems. When I try to login this afternoon, I got the maintenance screen with Connection failed.

When I was playing this morning I had the fail quest of the star thingy , maybe that has something to do?? You fail the quest and you get kick out of the game for ever for being a dummy???

Also, when I tried to create a new thread, there is not Submit button. I can only reply.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Connection Failed

I also cannot get in. The screen looks a lot like the one used during maintenance, but it says connection failed instead. Couldn't get in last night either. My starfall mines will have finished mining by now, and in a few hours, I will fail that quest again because the four days will be up. It's depressing.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lumaro View Post
    I logged this morning NZ time and I didn't have any problems. When I try to login this afternoon, I got the maintenance screen with Connection failed.

When I was playing this morning I had the fail quest of the star thingy , maybe that has something to do?? You fail the quest and you get kick out of the game for ever for being a dummy???

Also, when I tried to create a new thread, there is not Submit button. I can only reply.
    Exactly the same here too, yesterday lost the entire Star Fail questline when the quest failed, just like the foreign ship, and today cannot get into game, just get the crossed shovels like a maintenance is on. German server's working fine though, so looks like a local problem.
    Did you forget to feed the hamster again?
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello,

As of now, we are experiencing:

Request URL:
    https://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/play
    Request Method:
    GET
    Status Code:
    302 Moved Temporarily (Temporary redirect)
    Remote Address:
    130.254.91.15:443
    https://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/maintenance

Thank you.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan76 View Post
    I also cannot get in. The screen looks a lot like the one used during maintenance, but it says connection failed instead. Couldn't get in last night either. My starfall mines will have finished mining by now, and in a few hours, I will fail that quest again because the four days will be up. It's depressing.
    I don't think it is just the English server. I saw many complains in FB in different languages so other server also down or.... maybe just a bunch of players, nothing to do with the server?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

also cant log in

benn down all day , some news would be nice

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Connection failed

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Thank you for your report. We are looking into this matter.
    Good morning Trafffer,
    can we get some info on Main page when this will be solved?
    prnt.sc/lGAqkgbcU9h8
    Regards,
    Luka1888

Reply to Thread