Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] [Dev Diary] Valentine Event 2024

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] [Dev Diary] Valentine Event 2024

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [Dev Diary] Valentine Event 2024.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 15.02.24 at 11:25.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not much in there for someone like me who don't care about skins or ornaments and who does not want any more buff buildings that I forget I have and therefore never use. I really don't need any more useless clutter.
    I would have liked one more MJ - and I would really have liked to be able to help my new guildies get an MJ - I might be able to get one for myself - even though 20k for the bundle is a lot - but for a newbie with 3 tavern explorers and only tavern gens - this is not possible. Why does most of the nice items have to be bundled up?
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    strange, it seems that theres's a big gap between what we can find at the merchant and what is announced here

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Most of the items now in big pack, esp. vale QM (old Vales 2x for flowers as single item), waterMansion (old one was 7x waterMansion buyable as single, now 2 in packs), old vale explorers (romantic and the other one as single items). Big pack should increase gem sales I think, but game not in such state to advise newbie or anyone to buy them, even on 100% HappyHours

Reply to Thread