Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Locked Out

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Locked Out

Hi just tried to load game and got the message server zone crashed. Also friend has tried to visit and it says unable to load friends island. What is this?
    Rather frustrating with event going on. Yes ive been doing starfall. Please sort this out.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    still cant access my island, loosing another lot of explorers and no doubt the final window of event.

World
    Sandycove
    I think it will be possible post server refresh tonight.

Known bug, no action.

For your own peace, stay away from Starfall till it is completely bug-free. It was full of bugs right from the first minute it got activated on Test.

Last edited by Jiggy8; 25.02.24 at 15:04.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    was hoping it would fix last night, but alas nope. I am worried i am gonna miss the last window of calander.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Julezy View Post
    was hoping it would fix last night, but alas nope. I am worried i am gonna miss the last window of calander.
    Well the last door gave us a brilliant building called "Tunnel of Love" that will provide you 2(two) platinum ores by consuming 2(two) gold coins per day.

I was almost in tears, moved by the sheer utility and generosity of this building.

Anyway I tried to visit your island just a few mins back, still receiving the same message that it is locked out.

Do raise a ticket with BB and pray someone there notices your issue.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi and yes already raised a ticket yesterday, just tried to load game and still no joy. This is ridiculous. Lovely way to celebrate your Birthday not being able to play your favourite Game... Thanks so much BB. Losing flowers. And looks like losing last item on valentime calander.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    After clearing unity cache and completely logging out of the browser etc, i still can not access my island.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy8 View Post
    I think it will be possible post server refresh tonight.

Known bug, no action.

For your own peace, stay away from Starfall till it is completely bug-free. It was full of bugs right from the first minute it got activated on Test.

The problem you are referring to is not the same one reported by the player. "Locked zone" appears and locks the island when something has gone wrong on it but the reason will be usually always different. We had a problem with this during Starfall, but we also had a script that cleaned it up each night, and with the latest update it was resolved.

However, this one is something else and the support team will investigate it.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you BB Traffer, its much appreciated

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Any Update yet BB Traffer? still can't log in

Reply to Thread