Closed Thread

Thread: Still Locked Out

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Still Locked Out

What is going on Still cant get into the game since 24th Feb. Done everything you have asked, cleared unity cache blah blah blah. Missed end of valentine. Now easter event is just round the corner. Umpteen Tickets, No answers. No one can even visit my island. Its now getting beyond a joke.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the only real solution is to keep mailing support every opportunity and hope they get tired of it and decide to give a meaningful answer instead of the standard useless ones

Obviously the issue is somewhat harder to solve than they are used to and they then tend to close tickets very fast (often referring that they cant solve it and devs need to do so - which is completely useless info or non info for an individual player)

Sometimes Traffer can help out by guiding the ticket through but obviously that gave no joy here

Whcih leaves 2 obvious options- mail em till either you or they drop or stop playing and check in a few months if miraculously it got solved -

It is not exactly what you want from a company in behaviour towards their customer base but TSO support has a loooong history of this type of behaviour where players need to keep pressing for a solution and keep reopening tickets - You would have thought that internal reviews would have put this on an improvement list by now ....

The 3d option is to make a new acocunt and abandon that one- it is only a realistic option if you have friends willing to chip in and build up the account quickly- It has been done by others in the past with succes but once you have a lot fo events invested in an acocunt, the barrier to restart becomes quite high

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    i would but i bought a gem pit back in november, so i really dont want to go down 3rd option, thanks tho Qualan

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Maybe trafffer will feel obliged to give it one last wirl at support to get this moving with at least a clear answer )

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Patience is almost non existant considering was 24th Feb it all started.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Thought perhaps i would be able to log in, alas its a no go, Going to now miss out on easter event.....

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Is there no way to escalate this further 3 weeks with no access and coming up to 2 missed events is not fair
    Julezy is a very helpful member of VLG and we are missing her input and company @support

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The reality is, is that this has been BB's reponse to many issues in the past.

if there is no quick or easy solution, the can gets kicked down the road and tickets get closed (mainly due to inactivity from the player on the ticket - according to them) then tickets get reopened or a new ticket gets created and then closed in a few days time - rinse and repeat till people give up or the problem gets misteriously solved by some other fix they did

It is not the most customer friendly or customer oriented approach but more an internal statistics and box ticking excersise (tickets get dealt with in time and/or ticket succesrates hit the target)

Traffer has been able to get some stuff moving but that wont work in all cases

The main issue is that they dont communicate on the real problems to solve the ticket

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please do not create multiple threads about the same issue, as this will not speed up the process.

Since you are in direct contact with me, I have informed you of the details.

Closed Thread