Reply to Thread

Thread: Wait 1 Hour??

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Wait 1 Hour??

So, now the Starfall quests have an added "Wait One Hour" to steps that used to be accomplished quickly?? (by making the components or trades or producing resources) Now an additional waiting period at the end of each step?

So those of us who can't spend all day online are further postponed from completing quests that are already a challenge to complete within the allotted time? Not everyone can spend all day or all evening online. I'm committed to finishing this quest chain because I can't afford to lose all this advanced paper for nothing, but I'm not doing any more. This isn't fun, just irritating and annoying.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Todays update added "Rooting out the problem" the missing Starfall quest. I am presuming the "wait one hour" instruction is only in that particular quest.
    This time the mines are in fact seeds which produce saplings and it looks as though they will only take 12hrs so perhaps this will make up for that annoying wait.
    only half way through so will have to wait and see

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    https://postimg.cc/rdVhvKpz
    it isn't that specific quest, i haven't had that quest yet
    Last edited by MrsMagoo; 13.03.24 at 17:59.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes had that also, but the hour past in a matter of minutes when the parts was ready for the Garmin plane the hour had mysteriously passed in the quest.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I've always had to wait the full hour since that was introduced, in all quests.

Reply to Thread