Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] [Dev Diary] Easter Event 2024

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    The adventure has a x2 bonus associated with it, i got 300 obsidian rewards

So even though it is not listed, it has x2 loots compared to the normal table

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    The "wiki" you mentioned is not affiliated with us in any way. We do not control or take responsibility for what is published there.
    Still doesn't answer the question, in a previous event/events, BB disabled event loot for Misty Cake as it was so unreliable.
    Not seen any posts updating this, from either official! or "unsupported" sources.
    So, does Misty Cake have eggs in the loot or not?
    ambandil's post above supports the info given by the online wiki, asdoes anecdotal evidence in chat, it would appear that loot table for Misty Cake is carrying the x2 bonus as per other "seasonal adventures", but if it's not flagged to produce eggs in that loot then it's not worth wasting resources finding out.
    Last edited by MuffinMule; 25.03.24 at 11:51.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    it produces eggs and it has been reabled and there was a bb post regarding that - but it might be burried in some changelog

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    this years event seem to be either - we pick some stuff at random and put it in calendar and boxes- or they decided not to fix shady dealings and put it in event merchant instead.
    Who besides newbies- and there is not very many of those around, needs mma- and veteran gen?
    only object of interest for most of us in the colorful box at 12,5 eggs is the motherly explorer, it is a bit expensive to pay that for one explorer. BB seems to have mislaid the PFBs and the premium days this year. No motivation to get this box for me.

All new or only a year or so old objects in this event is useless buildings- too expensive to run, might have a decorative purpose if you have room. The devs does not seem to know that people have limited space on icelands.

The fish caretake- might have been a nice idea, but one - it is way too big, why not make it the same size as the ranger watchtower, next problem with it is that the caretaker only fills fish to the amount that was in from the beginning, if nearby pond is full- he wanders all over island to fill, so besides decoration- it is another useless building.

I like events, I like to have something to do, but I dont have a lot of motivation for collecting eggs, when I dont have anything to collect for.

Shady dealings moved into the event merchant or BB is having a garage - cant call it sale, as it is not cheap.
    Last edited by Urd123; 26.03.24 at 12:06.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    another stuff, candy factory buffs increase intake, not mentioned in dev diary so the output is x4 but for higher cost, and holi crab grounds, are only x3 buff + 200% (x6 on PFB) on small area 7x7 (hits 4 buildings or a bit more if you play a lot), not like advertised, so waste of eggs (8h buff duration 7d cooldown).

Edit: defo waste for gems,
    some 4 pieros bowl of pasta once a long period equal it, if you use zombie or snack, you are better off than spending on this building.
    Last edited by First_Lord; 03.04.24 at 11:36.

World
    Sandycove

Question

The last Easter quest started for me at midnight today, and its a different one that i need to complete the Easter chain achievements?
    I need "The Lost Eggs" quest, but just got "The Easter Bunny's Assistant" again.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Reply to Thread