Reply to Thread

Thread: Starfall Rooting Out The Problem is problematic!

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Starfall Rooting Out The Problem is problematic!

Have just finished this starfall quest for the second time and for the second time the following problem occurred. Obviously there are no mines to get shards from but we get 5 boxes to open instead from which we get 1200 shards. I tried to add them to my store but they did not appear - the number of star shards in store did not increase at all. They were not returned or left in star menu. Relogging does not work, they just disappear forever. The first time I thought I might be mistaken so this time I made sure to check how many shards I had before I tried to add the new ones. I had 764 and I still have 764. Not only was this a huge waste of all my resources and time but I also ended up with fewer star shards at the end of this quest than I started with as I had to pay out shards to finish. I've never had a problem adding shards from boxes received from the other starfall quests, it was just this one. What was even the point of implementing this new quest? It's bad enough we now need to wait one hour for the all the first subquests, why do we need to wait 12 hours between each one on this quest??

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've got the same issue after starfall rooting out the problem, I've added the shards I've received to my storage and they didn't add to the ones I already had. Relog doesn't work.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    We all have this problem. Also problem with Altered State as well as Fallen Star Mining

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    They told me they were aware of it but had no solution

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lysha71 View Post
    They told me they were aware of it but had no solution
    Why dont they turn the buggy quest chains of then ???
    Well - same goes for my missing ghostship - missing for 2 years - I wonder if they have a staff that knows how to solve bugs and problems. If not maybe hire some.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same thing happend to me yesterday - its a big effort til keep this Q line running and sad that the bug takes away the bonus of doing it. maybe its time to skip it

World
    Newfoundland
    Got the same thing today for the first time, I figured out the best solution from now onward is to keep these particular reward resources in your star menu until it is announced they fixed it, its a loss for us but not a big deal since they are stackable and dont go over the 6k storage limit.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    Got the same thing today for the first time, I figured out the best solution from now onward is to keep these particular reward resources in your star menu until it is announced they fixed it, its a loss for us but not a big deal since they are stackable and dont go over the 6k storage limit.
    They don't stay in star- the fruit baskets will vanish, when you open next quest chain. Best thing to do is not do this quest chain. Even better thing to do would be for BB to disable it until it is fixed
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    idk about fruit baskets, I never noticed any form of relevant rewards outside of shards to buy XP boxes for, and afaik those stack

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    idk about fruit baskets, I never noticed any form of relevant rewards outside of shards to buy XP boxes for, and afaik those stack
    fruit baskets is the reward you get from rooting out the problem- besides the ex- they appear in your star after you harvest the trees - but when you open the 2nd one - you get a spinning hourglass,- when you refresh - the baskets are gone and often also the shards you get from first basket. If you refresh again . you might have one shard box in star that open correctly.

Reply to Thread