Reply to Thread

Thread: bugssssssssssss :(

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

bugssssssssssss :(

Your whole game is bugged. Will you take anything about it?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I do hope you are not expecting any meaningful answers to the most blanket statement you can make about the game :P

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello.

We are constantly working on the game, and as a result, many bugs/issues are being addressed in our updates. Please check our change logs here.

Also, if you encounter an issue/bug, please report it in the forums in an existing thread or create a new one if you don't see it. This will help our development team work on the issue. Make sure you provide as much detail as possible.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Are you normal? You solve the problem by making it worse.
    - Problem with Quest Book, quest Fallen Star Mining. I don't win by solving tasks shipshape (mystery box). With the last update (Easter events) it doesn't work at all. I used to receive boxes that, when opened, Star Shards are not added to Mayor`s house. But with the last update I don't even get the shipshape (mystery box).
    - I noticed that buff Stadium snacks (Duration 24/36h) it doesn't last at all 24h rather, it stops working much earlier, I didn't exactly notice how much shorter it works,but 24h doesn't work.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    You forget to mention issues with guildmarket shop. (stupid) shady deals. Please remove the tab as it isn't in use.
    A lot of small issues which are on the list long long time ago. Focus on those instead of stupid new ideas dumping without proper testing.

Give the community what they ask for. More new island seem not a big thing to develop. Think of something how to make that good for everyone.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    That's right.
    For example, I do not speak or use English.That's why I need google translator. With that, I don't have much chance to get along with their support. They could have done something about that.

Reply to Thread