Reply to Thread

Thread: When I select a General close the star menu - how to easily improve the game

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

When I select a General close the star menu - how to easily improve the game

When I select a General close the star menu.

This would improve quality of life approximately 2 billion percent. If I wanted the star menu to stay open I could pin it. When you BB choose the wrong default there's nothing I can do (or if there is PLEASE tell me). This will probably cost half your annual dev budget to fix but it IS worth it.

--

My original wish and intent was to create a thread with one "Innits how to easily improve the game" suggestion a day. I think I have enough to last a lifetime. Having read this subforums guidelines I reluctantly will not (for now). I would be less reluctant if I thought anyone from BB actually read and listened to these suggestions - if they did we would have had a way to mass send explorers years ago.

This is the fourth, here's yesterdays post.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    A little historical context for you, what your requesting here was the default behaviour back when the game was powered by Flash for all windows. Restoring that behaviour would be simpler to achieve whereas requesting it on a case by case basis which will result in a more complex and therefore bug prone fix.

Reply to Thread