Reply to Thread

Thread: Last Star Shard mine refuse to being depleted

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Last Star Shard mine refuse to being depleted

It seems my improved storehouse is blocking its way but it shouldn'd be a thing as it seems something wrong with game desing.Is there any fix on the way for it? I am waiting for it to be fixed since Starfall Quests appeared in the game.

https://imgur.com/Eq8XObT

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think i will be stating the obvious and something u would have thought as well

If you want this solved anytime soon, demolish the storehouse and rebuild it somewere else, else it will be a veeeery long wait before it is fixed (could be infinity :P)

It is a pain but it will solve the issue unless it is one of the pesky bugs that only fix themselves if the questline is reset- which you will need support for and the above might aplly once again

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Yes but all resource to level up improved storehouse would be wasted and more importantly i choose that space for storehose wisely means i might not be lucky again finding such a spot for it to rebuild it. I really want BB to fix this issue.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    That is fine,

It is your choice to make. You can wait till they come around to fix it. I suggest spending an hour trawling through the board and then estimate how quick or slow that might be. When they launched this on test, the blocking issue was a problem as well ...

We all want BB to fix things, the reality is that there are many things to fix and only few seem to make the list of actually fixed issues

Reply to Thread